♡Hang Out♡

Boboiboy:

"Let's meet up at the park this Saturday! 2 p.m should be fine right?"

For some random reason, Boboiboy's memories actually kept this certain thing in mind. He didn't only remembered, he actually came right in time . But that only happens when it comes to you. Every single words you said to him were like memories he wants to cherishes forever. On a typical Saturday this two soon to be lovebirds were hanging out at the park. Choosing the park was a good idea because of the calm and cheerful atmosphere.

"Tell me, if you want a boyfriend , what type of guy would you date?" Boboiboy suddenly asked. The question made the atmosphere around you turned awkward. " What's with the question?"

" Just answer"

"Well..." you paused for a moment then looked at him.

"Well I want someone that always cares for me" You replied. Boboiboy smiled hearing this.

"Well guess I don't have prove you anything then"

Earthquake:

You two were having an awesome time at his house. Both of you decided to bake some yummy cupcakes since that was the only thing you both had in common.

"This tastes amazing Quake!" You complimented his baking after tasting one of his cupcake inventions. Quake smiled at the compliment. It simply warms his heart.

" (Name), do you know what makes the cupcakes taste so interesting?" You just shook your head no. Quake smiled, slowly taking one of your cupcakes and held it in front of you who was holding his cupcake.

"It's eating it with your special person"

Thunderstorm:

"Ouch! Can't you be more careful?" You winced in pain as Thunderstorm only sighed .

"Next time, watch where your going. This is what happens if your not careful with your surroundings" he lightly scolded mentioning the time you accidentally fell . Continuing dabbing the medicine on her bruise. As cold as he could be he had a soft side that only you can see.

"You sound like my mom" You huffed puffing your cheeks . A simple thanks would be okay for Thunderstorm though. Thunder simply rolled his eyes.

"And you sound like my future girlfriend"

Cyclone:

After hanging out with Cyclone he had offer to walk you home. And of course you can't decline it as he's puppy eyes were getting in the way. Along the walk to your house you two kept on talking non stop about each other's life.

Before you could even enter your house, Cyclone instantly grabbed your wrist. You turned to look at him and his face was certainly over confident. "(Name). My mom taught me that it's polite to bid goodbye to your friends first before heading home. Well..."

"Oh goodbye then" You simply bid a farewell . But Cyclone's grip was still there on your wrist, making you unable to enter your house. Before you could even asked him what's wrong he immediately cut you off by pecking your cheeks quickly. This certainly caught you off guard as you froze.

"Well I prefer this kind of way to do it to you"

Blaze:

You two decided to play a game of hide and seek for your guys hangout. This time you were the seeker as it was Blaze's turned to hide. After the seconds start off it was now your time to strike. It has already been 45 minutes and Blaze was still hasn't been caught. You plumped yourself on a bench feeling tired after the fail attempt on searching for him. You dejectedly sighed .

You closed your eyes while silently pouting . A cold and wet contact on your cheek shocked you. You opened your eyes to be met with a grinning Blaze who was holding two cold soda cans. He handed you one as you slowly accepted it.

"Man..Cyclone said your the easiest to find first . Guess luck is not in my side huh?" You stated . Blaze laughed at your making you pout and slightly irritated. After he finished his laughter, he said

"I may be easy to find, but I'm hard to be captured~"

Ice:

"Here are your ice creams. Enjoy!" Ice simply nodded at the cheerful ice cream seller. He went to a nearby bench where you were already waiting for him.

"Here" Ice handed you the you your ice cream as you thanked him. You both were currently at the park hanging out. But for some reason Ice was somehow being cold to you. Like he usually is.

You both decided to chat but guess your the only one who's volunteering for it. You looked at your ice cream sadly "Your so cold. Just like ice cream"

Hearing this Ice turned to you. Slowly patting your head as a smiled lit up or more like a smirk.

"But ice creams are sweet too~"

Thorn:

"Here is your favourite rose" Thorn said, handing you a single but beautiful red rose. You took the flower and smelt the harmonious scent.

"Thanks Thorn"

Thorn blushed at seeing your smiled for some reason, it always makes him smile . "Hey(Name)"

"Hmm"

Thorn started fiddling with his fingers."You know Sunflowers really matches"

"Why's that?" You asked as Thorn started to get more nervous. " It's because..your smile is always bright and warm" he complimented, sincerely. This made you giggle.

"Thank you"

After some moments he said something that made your face. This time this sounds more like a flirt for an innocent lil bean.

"And there are also my favourites"

Solar:

"I still don't understand..." you stated making Solar sighed.

" You see (Name),babies have around 100 more bones than adults . How do you not understand?" Solar logically stated .

"What I don't understand is, our project are about animals-"

"I was just playing around with ya" he said with playful tone. You rolled your eyes, annoyed by his act.

"Tell me, (Name). What made you so intrigued in animals that made you want to make a presentation on them?" he asked, looking at you, curiousness filled his eyes.

You tap your chin several times, thinking for an answer "Well animals are very fascinating. Unlike us humans their ability are much more cooler than us. But because they cant think right, they only use them for survival."

"Is that all?" he asked with a smirk making you pout" At least I had an answer "

He chuckled at your childishness" Yeah, sometimes you make me thing that your Google. Always have an answer, but aren't always right "

You frowned" Was that a compliment or an insult--" he laughed at your words. But stop once he saw the pout on your face.

" Well I guess is a compliment. Since you are everything I've been searching for"

"O////O"

______________________________________

Not gonna lie, Solar's pick up lines was probably the hardest I could think of. But who cares-. Anyways thanks for reading!