Mischievous Kiss: Love In Seoul part 2

Mischievous Kiss: Love in Seoul part 2

"Lower than getting hit by a shooting star?" I asked, "What? What did you say?" Jungkook asked in a weird voice, and I turned around. "Nothing. Never mind."

 I smiled and continued. "Anyhow, we live in a different world from him." Jungkook pointed at me. "That's true, but before I graduate, I wanted to let him know of my feelings" I continued to walk as they lagged. "How native!" Jungkook and Renee shout. 

I turned around with a glare... "Taehyung is good-looking, but he's known for his grumpy personality." Renee said, "He's not interested in girls at all. You can't even count how many girls have given him letters. There was no rumor of him seeing a girl at all." Jungkook mumbled as we walked into class. "Hey! Y/n!" The class shouted. "she told Taehyung that she likes him!"

"I heard about that-" "Shut up! Shush!" Jungkook shouted as he jerked his hands out. Renee rolled her eyes and took my arm to lead me over to my seat. I placed my bag on the window ledge. I looked to the ground with a dull face.

 "He's 18-years-old!" Renee said. "There's no way he's not interested in some girls," Renee said, trying to give me some hope. "He's not normal, Renee," Jungkook says and sits down in his seat, which is right next to mine. Renee's is behind me. "That's right. I'm sure there are more normal guys in this world that would suit Y/n." Renee agreed. 

"Y/n!" My eyes widen. I saw RJ run past the windows that were out into the hall. He stopped and looked in, first calling my name one more time. His friends ran behind him and followed him in. "Y/n! Move!" RJ pushed a guy out of the way.

"Hey!" RJ ran around the desks and grabbed onto my shoulders. "here we go again..." Jungkook whispered as he shook his head. "Is it true you got rejected by Taehyung? After telling him, you have feelings for him?!" RJ asked quickly. "RJ! Too close!" I shouted as I pushed him back. 

"You like a nerd?" RJ pouted and sat by the window dramatically. "I'm here by your side." Jungkook rolled his eyes at RJ's behavior. "I'm not yours," I simply said, not looking at him. "I backed this for you this morning." I snapped my head over to him. "What?" I said. 

His friends got it out, placed it in front of me. "Open it," RJ commanded his friends. "It's RJ's Takoyaki." "Japanese food!" I cried happily. He opened it, and the smell of Takoyaki filled my nose. "Thank you!" I used a toothpick to stab it in there and stick it in my mouth.

I closed my eyes and moaned at the goodness of his food, "So delicious," I mumbled lovingly, "Hey, hey. You need to spice it up." RJ said, showing me the spices. I nodded, "You really are quick at changing your mood." Jungkook laughed and ate one. "Well done, RJ." Jungkook patted his shoulder. "Well, RJ's good at cooking, at least," Renee said before taking a bit of the food. "What do you mean 'at least'?" RJ glared at her. 

"No one's heart can compare to my heart for Y/n," RJ said. Jungkook took another while rolling his eyes. "Even if it were someone from Class A or a genius, mine is better!" I stared at him blankly as I eat another one, "How dear he rejects Y/n?" He shouts, making me jump. "I'll take that as a challenge from him. I'm sure he thinks he something." He mutters, sitting down in his seat.

I placed the toothpick down as I gave a sad smile, "it's all right. As you all of you say, I was too reckless." I said, "Someone who wouldn't even read a letter is not good, right?" I looked around at all of them. "I guess I'm not good at choosing guys." I shook my head slightly while closing my eyes. "So, it's alright. I'm giving up." I put on a fake smile.

 "Y/n," RJ mumbled. He looked at his friends, giving him a thumbs-up, and RJ has them one back. I let out a wide yawn, and Jungkook said, "Why are you yawning?" At this moment?" "Well, that's... I stayed up overnight. I was worried if I misspelled words, he would think I'm stupid. I even looked up the kanji letters of my name." I said, "How stupid." Jungkook said in amazement. "I was nervous!" I snapped at Jungkook. 

"I even skipped breakfast this morning. So, RJ, thank you! I think I'll survive morning classes now." I smiled brightly. "You look the pretest when you smile. I can cook as much as you want, so cheer up." RJ messes up my bangs, and I fixed them. Renee and Jungkook took another bite and moaned together. "Tasty!" They spoke together.

 RJ looked at them then back at the plate of food. "You guys are eating too much!" RJ shouted while pointing at them. Jungkook gave a cute bunny smiled, and Renee laughed. He huffed and sat back down. "You guys are cute..." He muttered, crossing his arms. "Let's sprinkle it with spices." Jungkook said, "Of course, Y/n is the cutest." RJ giggled... 

Class started, and then it was over before I knew it. More classes went by, and now school time was over. I walked outside to the baseball fields, soccer, tennis. I watched the boys do their games as I sat on the bench with my bag in my lap. I opened the bag and took out the letter. I stared at it for a few seconds and then sighed while leaning back my head. "Y/n!" I snapped my head up and looked to the right.

 I saw Jungkook and Renee running towards me. I quickly put the card back. I got up. "Sorry. The teacher called for us!" Jungkook said once they stopped in front of me. "It's okay; I didn't wait long." I smiled. "Let's go." Renee said, and we made our way out of the school grounds. "so, is your new house all built up?" Jungkook asked, looking at me. "Yes. We are moving in on Sunday." I said. "Finally, your own house!" Jungkook got excited. "Right! It will cheer me up." "That's right. They say your luck changes according to which place you live." Renee said. 

I nodded with a full smile. "I hope so. I'd like to believe it that way." I giggled, "You believe so." Jungkook chuckled, "I believe so." "I believe so." Renee copied me. "Hey, I'll help you guys move in." Jungkook offered his help, "I will too!" Renee smiled and raised her hand. "Thank you!" I side hugged both of them. The night went on and morning came just like that. Now it was time to move everything into my new house!

 "Whoa..." RJ said in awe as he looked at our new house. "Oh, they are here!" Jungkook said, pointing out the window. I quickly placed the box down and ran outside. I ran out the front door and jumped down one step while yelling, "Good morning!" "Everyone, thank you for coming!" My dad with a happy expression. "Father!" RJ shouted, going up to him. "I will do anything to Y/n." He said, and my dad just walked past him as if he didn't call him father. 

"I'm Kim RJ. Please to meet you." RJ bowed. "I'm HaJin," his friend on the left said, "I'm Mark Maxwell!" his American friend that is on the right side said, "Please think of me as your own son." RJ said, "You can ask me to do anything." RJ quickly adds. "RJ! Enough with your introduction. Move the boxes in!" Renee shouts from the window. "Okay!" "I'm coming too," Dad said as we walked to the truck. "Thank you so much!" I said to Jungkook. "It was RJ who invited everyone else." Jungkook chuckled, "He wanted to comfort you after what happened with Taehyung." "I see." I looked back at RJ... 

"Thank you!" we bowed to the movers. "So, we are done with packages." Dad smiled, "Father, it's a good house." RJ smiled at him. he gave him a weird look.