Chapter 49

ELLE P.O.V

I'm on my bed, thinking about everything going around in my life, i can't say luck is not on my side. Now Lucas is a married man now, he has move on with his life, i wish him all the best in life.

Then i heard my phone ringing, Maya run and picked it up "mama! Daddy!! she came and gave the phone to me. Thanks sweety i look at the caller ID and it Jessica.

"Hello Jessica!

"Hi dear, how are you and the kids?"

"We are fine dear, how about you and Dante?"

We are fine, he is taking his nap now.

Good to know dear.

So how is everything?

Good I'm strong.

So he got married today, i can't believe it Elle.

Believed it Jessica, he is going to marry that bitch whether we like it or not. Jessica i'm tired of all this, i'm happy i move out with my kids. I'm done with that bitch, i don't want to even see her shadow passing by.

"You are right girl, hope Lucas parents and siblings are good to you."

"Jessica they are so good to me, i love living with them."

"Good to know dear, sorry i have to go and prepare Dante's lunch, will call you later huh bye."

"Bye dear."

Come on girls time for your lunch let go downstairs, are you coming. "Yes!! mama!, hurry up then. 1hour later their food is ready, i placed it down on their tables.

******** 1 Month Later....

It been one month now Lucas got married to Kate, Lucas never visit the kids, he only called them on phone. I'm happy he is not visiting us but i feel sorry for the kids, they miss their father so much.

"Anytime my phone rings they thought is their father, they even calls his name in their dreams."

I have to do something fast, today Dorcas temperature is very high so i send her to the hospital but the doctor said she is alright. I know she want her Dad, "mama! Yes dear, "Dada!!. Not again God this is the tenth time she is asking me that.

I slowly placed Dorcas on the bed, Maya is now playing with her toys on the floor. I walk to the bed stand a picked my phone to call Lucas.

"Hello Lucas here, can i know who is speaking."

I have never spoken to him since he got married last month, whenever my phone ring and i see the ID i give the phone to the kids. He never try to even talk to me once, when he finished talking to them he will just hang up the call.

"ER..... it me Elle, the line was quiet for sometime before i heard his voice again."

"What a surprise to hear your voice again my Love."

"Stop it Lucas, i did not call you to make fun of me."

"Then why are you avoiding me Elle?"

"Why shouldn't i Lucas, you are now a married man."

"Okay, why did you call me, hope the kids are fine."

"No Lucas, Dorcas is not well at all."

"What! When! How."

"Which one should i answer first."

"Answer both now!."

"Please don't shout at me, i'm not your child. Her temperature is high, so i send her to the hospital but the doctor said she is fine. All she does is asking for you Lucas, it been one month since they saw you."