He will be Back- Pt.1

Stonetooth was a dragon, he owned the powers of wind and earth. Stonetooth craved power and only wanted to destroy the Elemental Forest. He became the most powerful, dangerous and well known dragon in history.
But that was long ago, now the world is protected by the queen of dragons, Mira.

Mira was a beautiful, Aquamarine dragon, some say her scales shine like the sun reflecting off of the mystical crystals, under the Ice Sea.

The land has been protected for centuries.

Since Mira has been queen, she made Winglets for many young dragons, so that the dragons would be organized and easier to choose the dragons worthy of elemental powers, to avoid an incident just like, The Myth of Stonetooth.

I am in the Jade winglet , and my name is Dakota, most of my friends describe me as their little moon, because I'm small, and I have scales like a cool summer night, with the moonlight shining down, giving you the light to lead your way, I was the smart one.

Today was a busy day in our Winglet. It was pretty dark out, we worked with other dragons all day and we are finally doing something exciting. I'm glad I was with my 2 best friends, Hazel and Flame.

Hazel had green scales, like the soft grass in a meadow, while Flame had bright, burning, orange tinged scales, just like his father.

They have been my friends since I was just a little dragonet, hatched in the same nest, and cared for in the same cave, and I couldn't ask for better friends.

"Many dragons feared Stonetooth, because of his incredible power,"

Our teacher, Talon, went on and on about The Myth of Stonetooth, "After Stonetooth almost succeeded to take over the Elemental Forest, he was placed in a cave protected by ancient magic, never to be heard of again."

Talon was a Talkative teacher, and he always told the Myth of Stonetooth, I would assume he is obsessed with it!

"Talon has told this myth about a hundred times this week." Hazel whispered to me, she sounded exhausted.

She was right, he told the myth everyday and it was starting to get annoying.

In our Winglet, everyone learns about The Myth of Stonetooth and what is right from wrong. The elements were taught to everyone, and how we could use them.

Our Winglet is a traveling Winglet. We travel to many places to meet new dragons and we learn about their past experiences.

Flame bounded over to me, and gave me a nudge," Aren't you excited about today!"

Flame was always such a bubbly and cheerful dragon, while Hazel and I were quiet and tranquil, he kept our friend group together.

Today we are going to the Elemental Forest to get our first Elemental powers, it is a thrilling and extremely exciting experience.

"I want to get those powerful wind powers that Mira has!" Hazel seemed awfully joyful today, but I couldn't blame her, this is truly astonishing.

"I want to get those cool water powers that my mother has." I announced cheerfully.

My mother was extremely powerful, but she only put her power to good use, and I want to be just like her one day.

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ ~Rukira ♥

Thank you everyone for coming to read this short story, this was originally written in a story with no chapters or parts to split it up, so please continue reading as much as you would like, I am splitting this up because it was a very long (10 page) story, anyways, enjoy!