Namjin

Werewolf au. Warning, it's rushed and might not make sense.
___________________

♡ Late Night Wolves ♡

His breath came out in ragged huffs as he ran away from the wolves. They were a clan of rouge's who were Alpha-supremest. He had accidentally stumbled into their 'territory' and they picked up his scent, immediately chasing after the poor omega who was only looking for a good place to sleep.

They had been about this cat and mouse game for an hour when the boy came across a house. He didn't see it until he was in front of it because every light inside was off. He had no way to know if someone was inside but he took his chance anyway and knocked on the door. He waited almost a minute before the door swung itself open, revealing a handsome man in nothing but white sweatpants, washboard abs out for the world to see.

"Who are you?" The homeowner yawned out and rubbed his eye, trying to wake himself up.

"Please, help me! They're coming, please! If you let me inside I promise I-I'll explain everything!" The boy begged on the verge of tears. He saw a sleepyish stunned look on the man's face and expected him to close the door on him and say get lost, but instead he opened the door wider and moved out of the way.

"Come in then. Whoever's looking for you probably won't find you for a while here."

"Thank you, thank you so much! I promise I'll repay you." The boy took one last look behind him and stepped into the house, the door being closed right after him.

"So, stranger. What's your name?" The man asked while yawning again.

"Oh, I'm Seokjin, Kim Seokjin." He said shyly.

"Names Namjoon, call me Namjoon." The boy tried to say something but was cut off by Namjoon. "It's to late for this. Just find a room and go to sleep. We can talk in the morning." He left to go back to his bedroom, leaving Seokjin alone at the door.

"So do I just...explore now or what?" Jin decided he would do that since there wasn't much else. He followed Namjoon's steps and walked up the wooden steps of the helical staircase.

 He followed Namjoon's steps and walked up the wooden steps of the helical staircase

This is really nice. Where did he get this much money? He found himself on a bridge between two hallways. He move towards the left and opened the first door he saw.

"Bathroom. Got it." He continued this for 5 more doors, finding closets, staircases, more bathrooms, and what looked like a studio, which he figured might be where the money came from. He came across the last room and opened it, finally finding a bedroom. A wave or exhaustion suddenly passed over over the boy as his adrenaline died down.

 A wave or exhaustion suddenly passed over over the boy as his adrenaline died down