Chapter 14

You woke up, and you got out of bed and went to the closet and grabbed your outfit for today, and grabbed a towel and went to the bath room you turned on the shower and waited for it to turn hot you stepped in, you started to wash when you heard Jungkook say "baby what are we doing today", you said "we are going to a photoshoot and I'm going to show you how to act", he said "I know how to act", you said "no", after you were down you got out of the shower and put on your clothes and did your hair and makeup.

[sorry I don't have photos my dumb ass boke my phone so I'm using my computer}

you both into the car and went to the to the place and Jungkook walked and said "what's up everyone" you said "no you say hello everyone thank you for comin", he said "you are lucky you are cute", you laughed and said "time to go get you dressed", you pushed him in the room, and he got ready than after he was done he walked out and you said "wow looking good", he smiled and said "I always look good what do you mean", you laughed and you said "now go talk to the photographer and be nice", he said "ok love you see you in a bit", you walked in side the room and got ready, he was waiting for you and he said "damn looking sexy", you walked over there and said "no sir you can not say that here", he said "fine lets get started".

I'm sorry for not posting a lot online schooling sucks ass, but book 2 is maybe coming a little late but if I don't already have book 2 planned out by the time my phone is fixed I well I have 10 more chapters.

XOXO JN