chapter 30

I just don't  want to waste upon vidyut and juhi so I am skipping.

Finally  juhi and vidyut is married.

Everyone  packed their  bags and is

Waiting for ship.

Juhi  is looking back at their home.

Vidyut hold her .

"What happened "

"Nothing. I am just gonna miss this place.It has been so close to my heart."

Juhi said with so much emotion.

Ali: it's  really a wonderful place.

Juhi: u right ali. And I wish to don't  leave this place.

Avni: jaan .we can some other time.

Ali: and we will have so much fun.

Mishti : yaaay.

Ship came and all of got in.

Mithali: (in mind)this bloody voyage I hate it.why on earth I have to travel in ship.but no worries this time I wil cling upon neil.my neil.

The journey started.

Everyone decided to rest.
Avni moved towards roof top.neil noticed  this.

He followed her.

Avni  reached roof top and sat on floor looking at the sky.

"Avni"

Avni  looks on and noticed neil standing near her.

Avni: neil

Neil: what are u doing here

Avni: just to get sme fresh air.

Neil: can I

Avni  looks at neil and saw him indicated space near her.

Avni nods.

Neil sit near leaving a comfortable space between  them not so far.

Avni: all says that night sky is beautiful but I like this one.

Pointing towards sky.

Avni: some times this clouds makes the figure of our loved onces and sometimes something funny.

Neil: yeah.

There came a silence.

But Neil wanted to talk to her.he don't know why but every time when he hears her it's makes him happy.

Neil: avni can I ask u something?

Avni: yes

Neil: why u cried that day.

Avni understood what he was asking
She didn't say anything.

Neil: sorry I shouldn't have asked.

Avni: Ali is my only friend since childhood. I was to bad in conversations. So very little friend.
I barely make talks with people. Ali is my cousin. We was always together. Ali's parents died in an accident. Ali was too in that car when accident took place .it was a crash between  two cars.uncle was drunk actually. The man who was driving the other car to died.that man left his family behind. It happened all because of drinking. If uncle  wasn't drunk then they would be alive.aunty was like a mother to me.even Ali was had a nervous break down. I saw Ali drinking once.I asked him to stop  .but he didn't. When I saw him do that i feared to lose him .i can't handle it.he means alot to me.i have losed my loved onces.i can't take a chance on him to.i always kept myself away from people. I am afraid of relations. I fears to get along with people. I had my world too small. Maa ali nanno and few friends. Mishti and juhi was also came a part of it. That day I was feeling sad because soon after marriage juhi and mishti will leave us.I am happy that juhi is getting her life back.but deep inside I just don't want her to leave. And on the top that I saw ali drink .it made me angry as well sad too.so..I just bursted out.I know it created a scene. I disturbed u all.
I......