2 years later

So Dimitri and rose had a babygirl they named here Aria Hathaway belikov
Rpov
Rose: hey comrade
Dimitri: yes roza
Roza:I'm pregnant again
Dimitri:that's great roza I love you and I love our baby
Should I tell him that I got raped by Jessie an his gang that I have burises on my back an stomach
Roza:Dimitri I have something to tell you an please don't get mad
Dimitri: okay now ur scaring me
Roza: when you went on ur shift this morning I was on my way to the gym but on the way there Jessie and his gang found me I am telling you this cause I have burises on my back and my stomach they kicked me an they raped me over and over again I went to doctor oldenseki after that happened and I am pregnant but it's not there's its yours but my burising will not go away that quick and I have a gash down my leg.im sorry my love I tried to call you but they broke me phone.
Dimitri: oh roza I am sorry this happened to you my love I'm calling Abe he can deal with them right now I need to be with you and our child Alberta can alter my schedule but as for nights I am home in case something happens.
Roza: you can't keep putting me first I know that I am your wife and ur everything but guarding is also important to you baby I don't want you to lose your job because of me.
Dimitri: oh roza they will understand my love you are my first priority u and our children.
Roza: okay my love go make ur calls while I take a warm bath
Dimitri:oh roza ur such a tease I joining you before I make my calls I need you tonight my love
Roza:I need you too mitri deep hard and rough no gentle.
Dimitri: come on then my love.
For 4 hours we made love he made me cum 4 times like I made him cum 4 as well that night we fell asleep in each other's arms cause I have a feeling all hell is going to break loose tomorrow.

Tasha pov
Ring..ring..ring..
Voicemail
My dimika is not answering my calls an it's been a week so I called Christian to see if I can find out where Dimitri is
Christian: hello aunt Tasha how are you
Tasha: have you seen dimika he hasn't answered my calls for weeks
Christian:he's good he an rose has a kid an one on the way
Tasha: so she lied to him and he believed her.
Christian: no they are his an they are Happy.

So Tasha showed up at court the next day to see Dimitri and when he pushed her a way she got furious an lunged at rose and was put in a sun cell an injection to stop her powers.

Tatiana POV
I went to see how rose is doing since Tasha showed up 2 weeks ago.
Rose: how are you aunt tati
Tati: I'm good just checking on you after Tasha visit.
Rose:I'm good.
Tati: so rose you are the next queen so ur coranation is next week an I got a dress made for you an Dimitri dresswear already made.
Rose: okay tati that's fine.

My Coranation day is finally here I get crowned queen of the moroi and dhamphier world an Dimitri is king I'm so nervous Dimitri has Been trying to calm me down since I'm 2 1/2 months pregnant with a small baby bump that Dimitri absolutely loves.
Dimitri: roza you have to stay calm baby you will make an excellent queen my love and an excellent mother ur already an excellent wife to me an I love you for that so much I have loved you from the first day I met you an the first day were were training in the gym when we made love to eachother.
Roza:okay my love I will remain calm an now come on Tatiana is about to start our introductions.
After the coranation was over with me and Dimitri gave a speech to the moroi an dhamphier world an after that I started feeling like I was catching a fever an the fainting in Dimitri arms an that's all I remember.

Dpov
Dimitri: why won't she wake up babushka
Babushka: idk Dimitri hold on oskana can you check on rose via spirit bond
Oksana:sure

Spirit dram
Oksana: rose are you okay
Rose: no it feels like I am running a fever
Oksana: I have to let Dimitri know so I have to go but I'll tty healing you so you can wake up
Rose: okay

Oksana: Dimitri rose said she felt like she was having a fever....who is a fire user cause they can heat ur blood to where it kills her
Dimitri: is that why she cant wake up
Oksana: yes
Dimitri: tasha ozera is a fire user and will she be okay
Oksana:OK an I dont if I dont heal her we can lose her for good.
Dimitri: please heal her I can't live without her. I love her with all my heart and soul I was going to ask to marry me an I still plan to ask when she's well.
Oksana : you are so sweet an its what she needs someone to love her.
Dimitri: thanks oksana

16 hours later
Rose: Dimitri
Dimitri: roza are you okay
Roza: the baby what happened to it
Dimitri looks down
Dimitri: Tasha killed the baby using fire magic from inside your womb.
Roza: noooooooo our baby I'm going to kill that bitch but not before I brake the bond and get my powers then we will be king and queen of our world.
Roza breaks the bond it takes two hours for her to wake up an when she did she had powers you could believe an stronger then moroi dhampier an strigroi combine.