•4•

I was about to ask after a couple seconds before Jin's face eased into a simple smile as he asked, "Okay. You have two options. You can sleep in a guest bedroom, or in the den with us."

"The den?"

"You don't know what a den is?" I shook my head in response.

"Well, for hybrid packs with more than two mates, normally they all sleep together in one sleeping chamber. We all have our own rooms to hold our own individual items, but we all sleep together in a, what I guess you could say is a huge bedroom."

"Oh. I see." I took a moment to think about it. I never knew about such a thing as a den. I've only ever slept alone. I don't know what it's like to sleep with another hybrid. Would I bother them in my sleep? I don't want to sleep alone in an unfamiliar place though.

"What are you thinking?" Jimin asks.

"I've never slept with another hybrid before. I don't know if I'll bother you guys."

"You wouldn't. We want your presence with us. That way, we know that you are safe."

"I suppose. If you all don't mind." I peaked a small glance at all the males around me.

"Yes! We don't mind at all. I call spooning her!" Taehyung announced.

"Hey, that's not fair you brat!" Hoseok playfully punched Taehyung's arm as Taehyung dramatically made a big deal about it.

"Let's head to bed now then. I'm tired." Namjoon stated before standing up.

"Okay. I'm tired too." Yoongi agreed.

"You're always tired, hyung." Jungkook commented before sitting up.

"That's not wrong." Yoongi sighed while standing up.

"I'll hold our small bean to the bedroom." Jimin suggested as he leaned towards me and grinned.

"Bean?"

"Yeah. You're my small bean now." Jimin giggled as he released his hold on my hand and easily scooped me up, forcing Jungkook to release his hold on me.

Jungkook poked at Jimin's sides in response causing him to giggle and almost drop me. Namjoon caught a hold of me and glared at the two boys as they sheepishly smiled up at him.

"You could've hurt her. I'm holding her."

"I don't need to be held though. I'm not a baby." I pouted up at Namjoon as he directed his attention towards me.

"Not on my watch. You are officially my baby girl. We can't have you harming yourself can we?"

"B-but I wouldn't hurt myself. I know how to walk well enough."

"But the trip to the room is a long way. Just listen to me." His tone asked for no opposition. I didn't say anything as he tightened his hold on my waist and started to walk.

The others followed and I just laid my head on his shoulder as we walked down a large hall with more decorations and several shut doors. At the end of the echoing hall, he entered an elevator.

They have a freaking elevator!? This mansion has five floors? Jimin silently pressed the third floor since he was the last one in and the doors shut. There was no music and I felt awkward since the space felt constricted between the seven huge hybrids. The elevator was pretty large, but clearly not big enough since everyone still seemed a bit squished.

"We really should put music in this elevator. Joon, you keep forgetting to do that." Hoseok commented.

"We are the only ones taking this elevator?"