Chapter 2.0 Reincarnated?

Lilian found her self floating in a dark space "did I die" Lilian said as if expecting someone or something to respond to her. Soon the dark place she was before light pored in blinding her forcefully making her eyes to close.

As she slowly opens her eyes she then sees a beautiful woman her beauty beyond describable.

"Hello child and welcome I'm called Gaia."

'Hm Sounds familiar' Lilian thought to herself .

"Yes you might heard of me before I'm mostly known as Mother Earth."

Surprised that the woman in front of her could read her mind and what she said after made Lilian raise her brow surprised.

"Well you might want to know why you are here right?" Gaia said with a smile on her beautiful face.

"Yes, may I know why I'm blessed to be at your presence"Lilian said with a emotionless expresión as she slightly bowed her head.

"Oh my aren't you a respectful young lady" Gaia giggles at her actions, amused.

"Okay, well now let me tell you why you are here." Gaia said her expression turning a little serious. Seeing this Lilian also turned serious and patiently waited for her to speak.

"Well as you already know, you died."

'Thought so' Lilian thought to herself still listening closely to what else Gaia would say next.

"When you died we were quite upset as you really are quite outstanding and interesting individual."

"Really is that so? What is so outstanding about me if I may ask."

"Well not only are you a beautiful mortal you were a very intelligent one at that, able to advance technology at a very fast rate!.. you also made something that caught our interest."

Surprised Lilian then stood up straight still not showing any expression in her eyes as it stood still like a calm deep ocean.

"May i know what is was." Lilian said straightforward her voice tranquil.

"Haha so straightforward I like that" Gaia said giggling even more.

"Well, what caught our interest was actually one of your smaller projects if my memory serves me right I believe it's called Uiría."

Surprised that Gaia mentioned that specific creation of her's she paid even more attention to her words.

"Yes I believe you are correct but that was not a project, it was more of a hobby than anything else."

"Haha wow well I'm even more amazed then." Gaia then sat down as she was sitting down a cloud like object suddenly turned into a fluffy chair catching Gaia.

'Amazing' Lilian observed how quickly it turned into a chair wondering what it was made out of.

"Well anyways, me and some other gods have decided to do something particular with you, and it also involves your.. hobby."

Upon hearing this Lilian's curiosity peaked. "May i know what you decided to do." Lilian said still standing, still not moving an inch.

"We decided that you will become a goddess, but not any goddess you will have Uiria as your own personal world to rule over. How great does that sound?!" Gaia said excitingly.