Velrisa gets W E T || a vel x water fanfiction

late one night velrisa sat a t the tavern bar.  she had been thinking a lot lately which she does anyways but ya know al lot more than normal and alot specifically about one subject .

she had been seeing many of the other members of her party with seceret passions and hidden lives.  hidden lusts.  she had seen the bag of sand under taxi's bed.  she had heard the crunching late at night.  didn't they know that she had temptations too? didnt they know they were being selfish by indulging in their own fantasys while vel stayd down to earth?

this particular night she couldn't hold herself back anymore form what she had wanted to do all her ilife

the author of this decided tahat he ahd had enough of backspace and would from here on out not acutally edit any of the story. typos galore

the bartender looked up at vel and saw the stress on her face.  "can i gaet you anything" he asked/ he thought he was helping but he was only tempting her more.

"can i getaaaaa..." a bead of wsweat dripped wodown her face "w-water?" sh e asked looking upt at the man.  

"Yeah?" hea saasaid consernded.  he poured her a glass and haned it to her.  

She tooka look at the water and took a small sip.  euophoria took her over as the small bit of h2o slid down her throught.  she in one gulp chuged the entire glass and mumbled something under her breath

"What?" the bartender asked, kinda scared of her top notch ague GULP "more" she said quietly "please speak up mam. "

She slammed her hand onto the glass, shatterig it getting a nat 20 on her intimidation check.  the man said "Here! the sink is in the back room!" as he threw her the keys to the back room

she used her tiefling horns to FUCKING RAM THE DOOR LIKE A BULL, despite having a key, to get to the sink.  she turned on the fantasy faucet and just stareted going ham on the water.  jchugging like there was no one else in the world.  wee jas looked down, fucking TERIFIED of what she had created.  

all she remembers is seeing red and blacking out.  she woke up on the flor in the back room with the water still runing slightly, flooding the sink and washing all over vel's clothes and into the dirt, well now mud, floor.  she could hear her party yelling iin the tavern about whatever.  she assesed the surroundings and took a deep breath.  "I've gone and done it again, huh?" she said to herself.  and she had.