No..... Please......

( Okay I'm probably going to ruin your day....... angst ahead so don't hate me! This chapter will be in Icy-Hot's pov and the next in our Explodo King's. Reason is because I want this certain angst in both of their pov. Okay read on! First trigger warning this contains suicide attempts. If not comfortable do not read. ) 

TODOROKI'S POV

So turns out the quirk only lasted for one day thank the heavens! I had no idea what to do with those body parts it was...... uncomfortable to say the least. " Shoto, do you really have to go to your old man's today?" It's Saturday and I have to go ' train ' with my father. With Kat knowing what happens he isn't happy with the idea of me going. " Yes Kat I do. He won't let me make another excuse to not go. " The aggravated sigh tells me he will give up for now at least. Soon enough I hear my father's car pull up so Kat walks me to the door. I start to walk out until my boyfriend grabs my waist and kisses me goodbye making me smile. " I love you Kat." He kisses me again making me laugh trying to pull away from his grip. " Come back to me safe please. " Kat's voice goes soft making me melt but sigh at the same time. " Babe you know I can't promise that....." He sighs and kisses me again like he won't ever see me again. Finally pulling away I head to the car getting in with an angry Endeavor and watching an angry Katsuki. " How many times have I told you to break up with that ...... boy?" The screaming man kicks me in my stomach making me cough. I look up at him my own eyes filled with anger. Standing up I weakly lean on the wall growling. " And how many times have I told you I will never!" I throw a wall of ice it that he quickly melts and send fire at me. Due to my burns and wounds I can't dodge the flame. " Ahhhhhh!" I pass out as my so called dad kicks my stomach repeatedly. 

- MONDAY MORNING -

I get dropped off at school my abdomen and one on my face. Hearing screaming I turn around seeing my angry boyfriend walking to the school with the rest of the ' Bakusquad. ' When he notices me he runs to me making me smile. " Princess! " Before he hugs me I see him scan my face seeing the bandage he frowns. " Kat I'm okay-" Suddenly my shirt is lifted making me squeak. " Shoto...." I look down and wipe my eyes not wanting to cry at school. ' He will leave you. You're nothing but a weakling who doesn't deserve to live. ' I cringe at the voice in my head. When I finally started to date Katsuki the voice faded making me smile more. " Babe?" Snapping out of my thoughts and trying to block out the voice I look up and nods. " I'm okay Kat I promise. "  Knowing I don't want to talk about it he lets it go and we walk the class. All throughout the day the voice keeps returning saying worse things than before. ' How sad a boy who his mother hates and his father uses as a punching bag. Let us be honest that's all you're good for. ' At the end of the day I slip into my room ready to end it all just like the voice is telling me. After writing the letter I grab my razor and sits down cutting open my wrists. The door bursts open showing the person my body on the ground wrists covered in blood and my face growing pale. " SHOTO!"  Is the last thing I hear before my world turns black. ' Finally peace..'  

( So i cried...... Don't hate me okay! remember next chapter is Bakugou's pov of the whole day on this. Thank you all for the reads and comments. I'm surprised this story is even getting reads.... Anyway bye my loves!)  

( p.s. Suicide is never the answer. When you are having thoughts of that contact me or your family. You are special in every way don't forget that. <3 )