Chapter O

One Day, the first day of UA, Izuku Midoriya, never thought his life would turn out like this.
He finally realised his dream of attending UA as a hero in training.
Yeah he loved his life but as we are going to see it seems that life doesn't love him.
It was already clear due to his father leaving and how his mother descended into mental instability which culminated in her death on day from a drug overdose the day after the move into dorms.

But life just said no and decided to fuck it all up.Midoriya was suddenly restrained by multiple arms.

"Shoji?"

Midoriya asked confused.

"You don't get to talk traitor!"
Another voice said that he recognised as his girlfriend Uraraka who then smacked him across the face.

"I-I can't believe that I loved a traitor, we-we're done!"
She screamed his my face.

"I'm the traitor? After everything they still don't believe in me..."

Nezu decided to enter the room.
"Ah I see you caught the traitor."

"What the fuck I'm not the traitor!"

"These video tapes tell a different story, before the USJ attack at 11pm you were caught on tape sneaking into the teachers office stealing reports on the students of Class 1-A"

"THAT WASN'T-"

"Midoriya please don't make it even worse than it already is for you."

"E-even you don't believe me Todoroki?"
The boy in question just turned away from the electric user.

Midoriya was restrained and taken away by the teachers not before being berated by All-Might and the other teachers.

"What would your mother think if she saw you come out this way?"

This hit Midoriya deep and broke something within him.
He looked at All-Might with a dead glare, enough to make the man flinch.

"Well when I'm dead, I'll ask her in the afterlife where she is."

The knowledge bomb left All-Might frozen and unable to speak.
Midoriya noticed that Midnight and Aizawa were missing from his escort to Tartus.
Unbeknownst to him was that they were actively trying to find evidence that will set him free.
They knew that their green bean would never do anything like that

Timeskip (1 months later)

The 1 months that Midoriya was trapped in jail was interesting he learnt from his visits from Aizawa and Midnight that they were trying their hardest to get him out of there.
He also learnt that his closest friends are planning to leave UA when Midoriya is proven innocent, they will just humour them for now.

Today he woke up and found a guitar next to him with a note saying that it was a gift from the detective.
He respected the detective, normally his lie detector quirk would be enough for him to be set free however Nezu wanted tangible visual proof.

He started strumming his new guitar and sang some lyrics that he has been thinking of in his time in jail, music has always been a way for him to escape and he loved the lyric writing aspect.

"I'm not ready to change, I'm doing my thing
You're pointing the blame, you know I'm not ready to choose
So don't get confused and stay the hell out of my way
So why do you believe
You're losing your mind, losing your mind agai he fell asleep. When he open his eyes he saw a pink haired and black haired boy:

 When he open his eyes he saw a pink haired and black haired boy:

Natsu. Dragneel

Son Goku

Son Goku

Saitama

Goku: Hi I am Son Goku but call me Goku the god of destruction of the mult
Natsu: Hi I am Natsu Dragneel but call me Natsu the strongest Fire Dragon Slayer.
Saitama\ And me I am the number 1 sclass hero Saitama or my here name One Punch Man but call me Saitama
Izuku(Stunned): Why are my three favorite anime character are they-re infront of me
The four said: Whe are here to give you your real Quirk called Otaku
Izuku: Ok, that mean the four of you will give me your powers
The three: Yes young boy
The three put theyre hand on Izuku's forehand as they giving him power. Izuku suddenly feel a huge amount of power inside him and he got taller(6ft10) and gain a saiyan body like this

After 10 year in his drem equal of 10 minutes in real world he mastered all of the Fire Dragon Slayer Spell, The Rubber Rubber fruit Techniques and Saiyans Physiology and all the transformation

After 10 year in his drem equal of 10 minutes in real world he mastered all of the Fire Dragon Slayer Spell, The Rubber Rubber fruit Techniques and Saiyans Physiology and all the transformation.Because he mixed all the strengths he gain Immeasurable Strength,Immeasurable Speed, Reflexes,Agility,Cold and Heat Immunity,Mind Shield,Invulnerability,Superhuman Endurance and Powerful Lungs, and dragon Scale. After that he wake up and shock everyone inside the prison as he tear open the quirk suppressing thing and he feel OFA inside him again. The policemens called the heroes because the young prisoner as break out of prison and beat up all the prisonners and Policeman. That shoked all the heroes. Izuku fly directly into the USG and see Aizawa struggling s to beat a Nomu.
In the USG/ Kacchan POV
We where fucking looking at that fucking Nomu fucking beating up Aizawa-Sensei when suddenly BAM And when we look we saw a big tall muscular green haired boy with two sexy girl with black hair but one have tanned.

He yell with a familiar voice  UA I was just in prison for 1 months in you cannot beat this birdhead and you Kacchan and me I yell no one call me that instead of

He yell with a familiar voice UA I was just in prison for 1 months in you cannot beat this birdhead and you Kacchan and me I yell no one call me that instead of... DEKU IT'S THAT YOU HOW THE FUCK YOU BEATED THEM. Shocking everybody even the villains.I