Hey it's Bernice;Bernice Jones. That's right. Don't adjust your..whatever device you're hearing this on . It's me, live and in stereo. No return engagements, no encore, and this time, absolutely no requests. Get a snack. Settle in. Because I'm about to tell you the story of my life. More specifically, why I do crack.

I honestly don't feel like tell y'all this tbh. So I'm walking home from school and I just knew I was about to get a ass whooping. The principal said he gonna wanna call my mum because I got g's in all my class and I really had thought I had f's. I'm tryna turn up tonight thooooooo. Even tho I'm 12 ain't shiit gonna stop me from being a bad ass bitch and that's on Periodt.
"BERNICE" some hoe had yelled.
I turn around and it was Deltrice.
"OH MY GAWD DELTRISHA" I whispered.
"Fake ass bitch" she had said and left.
That stupid ass hoe bitch trash can juice smelling was a    Bad bitch anyways.
I went in side my house and my momma was sleep on the couch.
"BERNICE" my bitch I mean my momma yelled
"WHAT!" I yelled back
"DONT WHAT ME HOE ANYWAYS WE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD OCTOBER 3rd SO IF UU WANNA COME ON DOWN DEN COME ON DOWN" she whispered
Ion know why she was tripping like I had did something tryna take me places and shit.
"and if you hungry make a grilled cheese sandwich,we ain't gon it cheese tho" she yellled.
I guess that's a good thing.
I call my nigga up becuz I wanted to go on a date.
"hey baaaaaeeeeeeeeee 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥰🥰😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰"
"wyd cuh" he replies
"talking to uu duhh 🤪🤪" I said.
"bay I want u to talk me to McDonald's"
"bay uu kno they expensive"
"who said we gotta pay 😏"
"we bouta shoot they bitch upppp"
I got on my scooter with my hoverboard and glock 7000. I couldn't wait to get some chicken nuggets.
I pull up at the drive thru.
"welcome to McDonald's don't ask 4 no ice cream cuz you kno it's fucking broke ass shit and no uu can not get no extra sauce may I fucking take ur nasty ass order" the worker had kindly spoke to me.
"bitch I like ur accent."
"Your welcome now whatchu want"
" I want sum chicken wings, shrimp,crab legs, and fish" I said.
"Yo dum- it's 9:00 a.m we don't serve food at this time sir."
"My name Bernice."
"Idgaf yo momma a hoe"
I knew my momma was a hoe but I had to keep that a sercert. I had to blow this shit up. So I posted up to the window and started beating her with my scooter. My baby daddy came and shot every body in the. I was in special ed in 6th grade.
Errybody was dead and I got murder on my mind now.
Five-o probably gon arrest me.
I gotta write a song and become so I don't get arrested

Murder on my crack
I just wanted to go to McDonald's and get fucked by Ronald
My momma named yolanada
I lost my virginity in a Honda
I was born in wakanda
Yo I make money everyday ion brush my teeth I got tooth decay. Don't gaf bout Noo grades cuz I got gs imma og.
Hating ass bitches don't know meeeee
I HIT. THAT BITCH WITH MY SCOOTER
MY BABY DADDY MY  SHOOTER
HEAD BUILT LIKE A COMPUTER

Anyways I went tf back home and I made 5000 cents from McDonald's. I kiss my pet alligator good morning and went to sleep.