The Beginning

(Y/N) pov if your new that means you name
As I looked around to see a some-what resterant, I felt eyes on me but I didn't think much of it. Me and my friend where going to do a overnight challange at Freedy Fazbear pizzaeia. Well I made him... But this would be fun. His name is Michael Afton. Yep thats him alright! "I swear if we make it out alive, I'm going to hurt you!" Michael yelled at me. "Ok! Let's look around." I checked the time. It was 6:50 pm ot was getting dark. I lookee on the stage. There were three animatronics. "Those are Bonnie, Freddy and Chica. I wouldn't touch them if I were you." Michael said "Okʕ•ᴥ•ʔ!" I said with a wide smile. "Michael, (Y/N) I have to go to sister location tonight at 8:00! So I'm leaving you both with Elisabeth and Chris!" Mrs. Afron (Kathyrn) said. "Ok!" Michael yelled. "Elisabeth! Chris!" I said when I saw them walking around in the halls. "Hey (Y/N)!" They said in union.
Bonnie pov
'(Y/N)! Is that really her? She has grown up alot. I need to tell Goldie! Well not now, what time is it?'
None pov
"We should leave, its 5 to 7:00 pm" (Y/N) said. As you all left you didn't even check the stage because Bonnie was gone.
Foxy pov
I was in Pirates Cove by me self and then Bonnie came in looking like the kids that get to come in here with me."Arr Bonnie you good 'cause you look like a horse in the mellows for the first time?" I said I could tell he didn't understand what I said. "No? I don't understand pirate talk... Anyway where is Goldie?"Bonnie asked. " Didn't you both get into an arguement about killing the nightgurad?"I asked the bunny animatronic. (I gave up on the pirate talk so traslate it of possible) "Yea...I'm thinking about apologizing. But still I have good news!"Bonnie said.His voice had changed up and down and from sad to happy."Alright what is it 'mate?" "(Y/N) is back! That's why I'm looking for him before freddy kills her." He explained "Golden is going to look like a pig who got one more chance at life!" I said. He just stared at me like I needed help."HAPPY!" I yelled. He understood. i don't know why he can't understand me.Everyone else can.