What did you do?!

Y/N POV (this might be short)

I heard someone coming from behind me. When I turned around I saw Golden Freddy! But instead of giving me a warm welcome he tried to hurt me in his human form. I blocked him and kicked him in the nuts...(poor Goldie) "Why did you break you promise?!" I asked/yelled at him. "What do you mean?" He responded.
Flashback
"Goldie if we part ways and when I see you again please don't hurt me." The five year old said. The five year old was you, and Golden Freddy's best friend in the world. "I promise (Y/N). Now you should hurry or else they'll leave you here." He gave you a hug and you left with tears. That was normal for everyone because you hate leaving the pizzeria. But that was the last time you visited the place. That and they all knew.
Flashback ends
You start crying and Bonnie (Yes he didn't leave) chases after you. "That was cold 'mate!" Foxy said and slapped Golden, " PLUS THAT WAS (Y/N) YOU WHERE TALKING TO!!" Foxy said. And left a confused Golden Freddy. "She actually came back... I'm sorry..."
Be while(I'm in online class doing this)
"Why did he do that!" Bonnie asked/yelled/said to the other people apart of the main crew. Chica and Freddy were dragging Foxy before he could bi*ch slap Golden Freddy until he was black, blue and bloody. "I swear when I get my chance I'm going to punch the sh—" "It's ok Foxy you can stop." You said in a monotone voice. The sparks in your eyes just, disappeared, only one who can fix this mess is ɢʟᴅᴇɴ ғʀᴇᴅᴅʏ!
T.B.C (And that's my FNAF oc without the edit)