Part 1

I waved to the crowd one last time, before I jogged backstage. My crew was already awaiting me, patting me on the back, giving me a bottle of water and a towel. "Well done, Shawn!" "Great job!" "Another amazing show!" I smiled and thanked them, while I was being led to my tour bus, since we had to get going immediately. I would be able to take a shower and clean up in there, before I could get some rest. I high fived my agent after I climbed into the bus and the doors closed behind me. "Jump into the shower, Champ." I nodded and walked through the narrow hallway and into the small bathroom.
While I waited for the water to heat up, I shed my clothes and took a quick glance in the mirror. Everything normal, so I jumped into the shower and let the warm water run down my body and relax my muscles. I just stood there for a few minutes, before I started to actually shower.
After rinsing the soap from my body, I got back out and dried up. Noticing that I forgot to take fresh clothes with me, I wrapped a towel over my hips and emerged the bathroom, walking to the closet. But before I could even fish a shirt or some pants out, my agent stood beside me and held an envelope towards me. "The agency sent this. They thought you might want to read it immediately and-." I quickly grabbed the envelope and tore it open, excited about the content.

Dear Shawn,

as always, I know that you probably won't read this, but I felt like writing you.

So, I have big news! I got myself a kitten! In the last letter, I wrote that I feel a bit lonely in my apartment and I thought that it would be a good idea to get a pet. I would never have enough time for a dog, so a kitten felt just right. I went to the local shelter and got one that was found just last week. She is so sweet and cute. She was so excited and looked around every room, but I think it'll be exhausting to potty train her. By the way, I named her Gingerbread-Cookie, or GC for short. Don't ask, it's a silly name, but it fits her surprisingly well.
Anyway! I know that you are currently on tour and that if you even read this, you'll probably read it after the tour, but I'm pretty excited since you'll also be coming to Y/C. I don't have tickets for your show, but everyone will be talking about you and that's exciting enough.
Also, I wanted to wish you good luck for the rest of your tour! Enjoy it, but don't overwork yourself.

Love Y/N

P.S.: My friends convinced me to put an envelope with my address on it in here, since even if you wanted to answer me (which I don't believe) you wouldn't have a chance. So yeah, here you have an address, please don't stalk me! ;-P

I chuckled at the end of the letter and walked over to my desk, putting it in the top drawer, where I kept all of her letters during the tour. It was the fifth now and I loved every single one. I took the envelope with her address out and smiled at it, having an idea.
I told my agent about it and he promised me to consider it done. Then, I sat down and started to write a short letter.

Y/N's POV

I sighed in relief, when the professor announced that the lesson was over. It was my last class for the day and I couldn't wait to get home and rest a bit. I said goodbye to my friends and walked to my bike, riding it home.
After I stored my bike away, I quickly checked the mailbox, taking the letters out and taking the stairs to the second floor. When I unlocked my door, GC was already there, asking for treats. I gave her a few before I sat down and skipped through the mail.
Advertisement, advertisement, advertisement, envelope I send to Shawn, advertiseme- Wait. I let the rest of the mail fall to the floor, only holding this well known envelope in my hands. After I stared at it for a few minutes, I carefully opened it, and...there was a ticket. A ticket to his show in my city and a short note.

"Can barely wait."

-        Shawn

A small shriek escaped my mouth and I jumped to my feet. I checked the ticket, million times, to see if it was real, and it was. Plus, it was a VIP Ticket, including a meet and greet and a photo OP. I couldn't believe it.

Immediately calling my friends, I told them everything in a group call. They were just as excited as I was. To be honest, I could barely wait.