Christmas miracle

I don't own anything!!!

Elliot has been gone almost a year and it's almost Christmas eve. Kayla is 6 and Jessica is 4. All they want is there dad to come from from battle.

It was Christmas Eve and Casey and Alex took me and the kids to the mall so they can see Santa and get Elliot off my mind.

Alex and Casey stood behind the photographer with the phones videoing it. While I was behind the chair so Jessica wouldn't freak out.

" So what do you to young ladies want for Christmas?"

"My dad to come home from playing hero."

" That's a tough one but I'll see what I can do."

Casey said "ok look over here."

After the picture I went to go get Jessica off the Santa's lap. when we were going over to look at the picture. I saw a giant present in the background. Santa walks over and says to me "Ma there is a present over there for the kids."
I look at Alex who is still recording and I look let the girls go open the present.
I turned around and to talk to Alex when I heard the girls yell "Daddy!"
I was in shocked and crying that I didn't turn around. "El"
I turn around and Elliot was standing there with the girls in his arms.

He puts them down and stands up.

I run to him and jump in his arms crying.

"Shhh I'm home now."
"I missed you El so much."
"I know baby I did too. Let's go home."

I pick up Jessica and he picked up Kayla and grabs my hand. we start walking towards the door.