Star-Weaver

Moonkit awoke to the rustleing of branches. Then, she saw her brother fastkit, and her sister snowkit. She was pretending to still be asleep. I wonder what they're doing.Snowkit quickly ran to sit beside her sister. Moonkit sat up. "What are you doing?!" Moonkit exclaimed. Snowkit jumped up hissing and spitting. She was a scaredy-cat like that. "We wnet to see sandpaw. Snowkit likes him." Fastkit said casually. Moonkit sighed. "You relize, that he wants to be a medicine cat apprentice, right? He might go ask eaglestar to make him a medicine cat apprentice." Moonkitsaid. Snowkit's tail fell to the ground. She started to sigh. "He's so dreamy." Snokit said. Moonkit just fell asleep.

"Look Moonkit! The stars!" moonkit awoke to the stars flying. They made her feel uncomfortable. She looked at the stars as they flew. Then she noticed movement at the corner of her eye. The medicine cat, Daisypool, was heading toward eaglestars den. When moonkit looked up, one of the stars was heading toward her. Moonkit ran out to the opening. The star still followed. Then she stopped. the star stopped. Time stopped! Snowkit was in mid-air, trying to catch the stars, and fastkit was in mid-sneeze. Moonkit, looked at the glowing orb in front of her. It turned into an orange cat. His mouth started to move, but no words came out."I'm sorry, I can't hear you." Moonkit said.

"Isn't it obviose? He's saying, Once apon a star, were four." A voice said. Then, Moonkit noticed, that she was at fourtrees. The cat who had spoken, was birdpaw of windclan. Sitting next to birdpaw, was a black and white cat.

And then there was Tidepool, a young riverclan medicine cat. He seemed to be smiling. Next to him was a black tom.

Then, there was shadepelt of shadowclan, and next to her was a grey tom.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Moonkit asked. "Duh! It's a prophacy!" Tidepool exclaimed.

"Do you know what they're saying to?" Moonkit said annoyed. Tidepool shook his head. "no, I just know what birdpaw is talking about." Tidepool said."I've known about this prophecy the longest to. About, since I was born, to now."

Birdpaws eyes started glowing. His voice was deeper. "I am firestar of thunderclan! We give you gifts." The orange tom smiled politely. "Moonkit, You can wave the stars. That means you can banish starclan members to the dark forest, and bring dark forest member to starclan. You can also summon them in battle. You can also ask a starclan warrior to train you."

"Tidepool. You are Star creator. You have the power to send a living cat to starclan, and to use a starclan warrior to create a kit." Tidepool smiled.

"Birdpaw, you are the star speaker. You can recieve prophacys, and you can talk to any starclan warrior. Though cats might think your crazy."

"Shadepelt, You are the star destroyer. You completely wipe a dead cat out of existance. But be careful, It can alter history. Be careful, don't let the dark forest warriors get you." Shadepelt shivered.  Moonkit felt bad foe shadepelt. A power for destruction, can cause any cat who found out, to hate her, and dark forest warriors to kidnap her.

Then Moonkit awoke to her sister snowkit prodding her back. "It's our apprentice ceramony!" Fastkit Exclaimed excidedly. Moonkit yawned.

Moonkit Stepped out of the queen's den. Almost everyone was there. The elders were eating, the warriors talking, apprentices getting readyto go train. Then, eaglestar hopped up to the rock in the clearing. "Cat's of thunderclan, gather round." Cats started coming over, the younger ones giggling. "We are gathered here today, to invite three kits, to be apprentices. Moonkit!" Moonkit skidded to the clearing. "Your mentor, is ashbone. May he train you the most, wise, of warriors, as he is wise." Moonkit touched noses with her mentor. "Fastpaw, your mentor will be volefur. May She teach you how to be quick, as she was. Snowkit, your mentor, is rigid claw. May he teach you how to go with no mistake. Asbhe never made mistakes."

End of chapter.