~Soccor~

I'm live in England so I call it football, so I might use the word football and soccer.

"Y/n are you ready to go!" My one year older brother shouted from downstairs. He was dragging me to his soccor game against some other school.

"I'm coming chill out!"

I decided to bring my best friend
Y/f/n (your friend's name) with me so I didn't have to go alone. I didn't know how long the game was going to be and I decided want to be alone.

                   ~ARRIVING AT THE
                               GAME~

Me and Y/f/n sat down, and all we could hear was people cheering on their school. The game started at to be honest I was wasn't really paying attention, after all I was just their for my brother nothing else.

                 ~END OF THE GAME~

After an hour the game was finally finished, all I wanted was to go get food. The boys went to the locker rooms to get ready to go home.

Surprise my brother was taking ages, so long I started making my way to into the school to go get him. Suddenly something in front of me pushed me back making me fall.

Unknown: shit sorry, are you ok?

Y/n: Um yea-

That's when I looked up and saw a guy wearing the same soccor uniform as my brother, he must have been from my brother's school.

The boy stretched out his hand. I took it and he lifted me up.

Unknown: My name is Troy by the way.

Y/n: My name is y/n

Troy:  Oh are you Y/B/N sister?

Y/n: Yeah

Me and Troy talked for a few more minutes before my brother came and interrupted our conversation. I luckily got his number.

                       ~THAT NIGHT~

Unknown number:
Hey it's Troy

                              END

Sorry there was a lot of time skips throughout this story . I just didn't know what to write.