The Toad Lady

Its fifth year and I'm not looking forward to having another D.A.D.A teacher. It's just tiring. "Austin! Time to go!" Dad called. He's going with but in his dog form. I ran downstairs. "Ready?" He asked and I nodded quickly. The Weasley's came downstairs. "Let's go!" Me. Weasley said and ushered us all out the door. Dad turned into a dog and walked between Harry and I.

We got to the train station. I bent down to dads level. "I love you, dad." I whispered and he licked my cheek. I giggled and stood up. Harry said his goodbyes and we followed the others onto the train. I sat in a compartment with Fred, George, and Jordan. "So Austin how was your summer?" Jordan asked. "You going all formal on me?" I asked. He chuckled and shook his head. "It was interesting." I answered his question. He hugged in annoyance that I didn't give him a direct answer. I laughed. The cart came and I got a lot. I shared with everyone.

We got to Hogwarts and shared a boat with the three. They were planning some pranks but I zoned out.

I sat at the Gryffindor table and George sat beside me and Jordan sat on my other side. Dumbledore was giving his speech but someone purposely cleared their throat. "Oh, yes! This is our new Defense against the dark arts teacher." He said and a toad looking lady stepped up. It looked like she was dipped in a can of pink. I almost threw up. "Hello."she said way too cheerily and sat down. Than the food appeared. "How are we gonna prank her?" Fred asked, quietly. "Turn everything of hers black." I said. "Why?" He asked. "Look at her." I said and they all looked at her. They all nodded. "Wanna help?" George asked and I nodded. We ate then.

It's the last class of the first day. D.A.D.A. I sat in the middle area. Toad lady came in. "Hello students. I'm professor Umbridge. Now put away your wands." She instructed. Her and Harry got into an argument and he got detention. It can't be that bad. Can it?

..............................................................

We borrowed Harry's cloak. It was small too. I could feel George's breath on my neck. We finally got to Umbridge's office. It was covered with pink. And she had plates with moving cats pictures on them. We began.

Afterwards we looked at our work. The walls were grey. Her pink chair was now black. Everything was either grey or black. "DETENTION!" We jumped and saw her behind us. "Go." She growled. We ran out, laughing. "You a genius!" Jordan said and hugged me. "I looked over at George and he was scowling at Jordan.

We all got to detention the next night after dinner. We all sat in different corners of the room. "You will be writing sentences. But with a special quill of mine." She said and handed us all one and a piece of paper. "We need ink." Fred said. "Ya we need ink." George said. "This is a special quill." She repeated. "How many sentences?" I asked. "Until it sinks in." She said. "You will write, 'I shall respect my professors.' " she ordered. We all began to write. I felt a pain on the back of my hand. I looked at it and said the sentence, 'I shall respect my professors.' There. I looked at the other three and they looked at me. We all look at each other. "Is something wrong?" Umbridge asked innocently. I shook my head.

"Alright, that's enough." She said after like five hours. We all left. "That woman is a looney!" Fred whisper/yelled. "She's a toad." I mumbled.