Akuma Attacks

The photo above isn't mine. Its the art of taylordraws.

Alya's POV

I saw Marinette and spoke, "Where were you?"

"I needed to go to the bathroom" She replied sheepishly and I shook my head. "Girl, you miss the new super heroine in action. She fought an akuma by herself! She is also a new super heroine, she's amazing!" Alya gushed and she nodded.

"Yeah, I heard" She said. "Hey guys!"

We turned and saw Emma walking towards us, "Hey, where were you?"

"I was hiding" She answered. "You missed the the new super heroine in action! She's amazing!" I exclaimed.

"Such a shame, maybe next time" She said and shrugged. "Yeah, anyway you can see it in my blog or do you want to see it now?" I said excited.

"First, we need to search the boys and let's watch it with the boys" Emma said and I nodded with Marinette. "Great idea! Let's find the boys" I said and we searched for the boys.

After school

Adrien's POV

We were talking when Alya spoke up, "Do you see the new super heroine fighting the akuma attack all by herself. She's amazing! She defeat it all by herself, and she's new. I need to get a full interview with her" I was shocked by the news, that means Ladybug didn't fight, only Fenix.

"That's cool. I didn't know there was a new superheroine" I feel bad for not helping her. She is new, we just met her yesterday and she defeated the akuma all by herself, she did a good job.

When I met her, I better thank her and an excuse. "Bye guys, bye Emma. See you tomorrow" I said and go to the car. "Bye guys, bye Adrien. See you all tomorrow. Hope you have a nice day" Emma said and got to her car and left.

When I arrived at my mansion, the gate opened and we drove in. I got out from the car and open the two big door and Nathalie was waiting for me. "Your father wants to talk to you" I was surprised that he wanted to talk to me, its a rare occurrence, I wonder what's it about? I nodded and knocked on the door.

A muffled 'come in' and I went inside. "Father, what do you want to talk to me about?" I questioned, he was doing his work in his computer, as usual.

"Tomorrow, there will be a special photo shoot" He spoke up and I was surprised by this information, as if he heard what I was thinking, he continued, "Emma, your friend is joining your photo shoot. So do your best" I was shocked.

"Wait, so I'm having a photoshoot with Emma tomorrow?" I asked in disbelief and he nodded, "It will be good for the company since she is famous, this could promote the brand"

Yeah, I guess what he said is true but neverthless I'm still happy. "Yes father." I am happy that Emma's going to be in my photo shoot, at least she is my friend and I wouldn't be the only one, also I can talk to her.

"You're dismissed" I nodded and bid him goodbye. I left his office and go to my room.

I put my bag on my table and Plagg zoomed out of my bag, to the Camembert drawer as usual. "I heard you are going to be doing a photo shoot with you friend, Emma" Plagg started.

"Yes, I am. I'm pretty excited since I won't be bored, I can talk to her and at least have a friend while doing it"

"Hmm, do you like Emma?" He asked and I nodded. "Yes, she's a great friend!" As Plagg facepalmed, "I meant was that do you have feelings for her, more than a friend, romantically?" I was surprised that Plagg brought this up and I shook my head. "Then do you like that other girl, Marinette?" I shook my head, "She's a very good friend"