Get to know me!

Before you get into this story, you might want to know a bit about me!

My real name is Elen, but I prefer to be called Avery! I am non binary and pansexual and I'm thirteen.

I've been into DDLC since I was nine, after I watched GTLive do a play through of it. I also like FNaF, BaTIM, Danganronpa, Kakegurui, Hazbin Hotel, and Fairy Tail!

I started writing a fanfic a while ago, which was completely focused on Sayori x Monika, but if you want me to continue that alongside this story, then I'll do it if enough people want it!

In my free time, I like to watch anime, bake, play Wii fit (yes, I do still own a wii, but sadly the remotes both broke and I can't play it anymore 😔) and cosplay! I look up to most cosplayers, one of them being scarfblanket! I cosplay characters from DDLC, Danganronpa, and BaTIM. If you want to follow my tiktok account, it's @pretzel.cos.uwu (i don't think this username exists on wattpad, if it does, then I'm sorry to that random person I just tagged!)

Overall, I'm a bit of an extrovert, okay, a LOT of an extrovert, and I also may ask for advice in some chapters later on. If you have any ideas of things you want to add into the story, advice tou would like to give me, or ships you would like to see, feel free to comment these things!

Anyways, you probably actually want to read the story now, so I'll stop.

Have a great day!
𝙰𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 ♡︎