.Ondreaz sad.

⚠️cutting⚠️

*your POV*
Your sitting on your shared bed that you share with your boyfriend,Ondreaz in the hype house. You have currently been looking through all your comments, on all your posts, insta, tiktok, etc.. .You would normally think that's a good thing if your reading good comments, but not for you. Your just reading hate comments, ignoring all the positive and happy comments, just the hate. "she just needs to leave she will be better off not here" You read aloud since no one was home besides Alex and Kouvr, but they couldn't here you. "she's so fat..ew" You stood up and looked in the mirror. You lifted up your shirt, grabbed your stomach and let out a heavy sigh as a tear fell from your cheek. You looked back at the comments "Ondreaz doesn't deserve you!" You balled your eyes out knowing they are right. You decided you had enough and walked to your dresser pulling open your underwear drawer and grabbing out a small box, you lifted the lid and pulled out a blade. You stood there staring at it wondering if you should do it. You made your decision and went to the bathroom shut and locked the door, lifted up your sleeve while looking in the mirror. You could see multiple scars from when you did it in high school for other reasons. You took the blade in your cold dry hand pressed on your skin, closed your eyes and put pressure, you brought the blade down, doing this all the way up both your arms. You smiled realizing that you felt relieved. You heard the front door open and you panicked realizing everyone was home, so you rushed to put everything back in place. You wrapped your arm and pulled your sleeve down. "hey baby we're back!" You ran down stairs and hugged ondre. You decided to jump on the tramps as everyone scattered. You started jumping, doing flips, and just having fun when dre, tony, and addison joined you.
"you okay?"
"yea i'm fine" You spoke to addison
She looked worried but she just nodded her head. Tony and Dre were spotting you so you could learn how to do a back flip. They flipped you and you lost balance stumbling backward as Tony and Dre caught your wrists, you screamed in pain and everyone being down stairs looked at you, some of them rushed over knowing that wasn't a playful scream. Dre knee immediately what you did considering he's the one who helped you from before. He looked at you as his eyes glossed over still holding your wrists.
Ondreazs POV:
"are you okay? everyone was asking around us while y/n looked at me dead in the eyes not saying a word, terror and pain filled her face. She tried to pull her wrist that i was holding away signaling me that she didn't want me to know. Tony was still holding her other wrists confused. everyone started to disappear realizing she was okay but only a few people stayed wanting to know why i was about to cry.
I let go of her wrists and grabbed her sleeve of the wrist Tony was holding. She gasped and panicked trying to tug away, i yanked it down reveling the wrap she put around that was staring to soak with her blood and i pulled that off as well. She was still pulling her arm but couldn't get out of my grip. I looked at the multiple cuts on her arm as tears flowed out of my eyes, i looked at her then the cuts again. there had to be at least 50 on that wrist. I didn't say anything i just cried and then engulfed her into a huge hug we were both crying our eyes out.
1 day later
me and y/n had a long conversation on why she did what she did, she explained all the hate she was getting and how it made her feel like how she felt. I had enough of it so i went to my camera and filmed and 60 second video on how cyber bullying is not okay and how it does affect people and to stop bullying. I then said at the end that it almost took y/n's life. i posted it to tiktok and instagram and then youtube likes and comments started to flow in, quicker then any of my other videos. i smiled at the things that people were saying they were nice. and then y/n came running in the room hugging me and kissing saying thankyou. She then made a pinkiepromise not to do anything like that again. i smiled at how cute she was as our pinkies did the promise. "i love you" "i love you too" we said as we hugged.

sorry that was booboo:( but seriously bullying does cause people to do things like that and it's awful so stop bullying please !! and if you are feeling like you wanna cut then please talk to someone! It's not a joke and could seriously hurt you and other people around you! God loves you and so do i !! stay safe!!!