Chapter 4

I opened my eyes in the morning and saw Rocky’s eyes on me. I looked into his stunning hazel eyes, and my heart skipped beats and I heard my heart pumping. My heart pumped faster and faster as he came close to gently place his lips on mine.

“Good morning, beautiful”

“Good morning to you too babe, and what time is it?”

“It’s two fifty pm”

“WHAT!” I shouted with a shocked face.

“Yeah, remember we were watching a movie so we slept late yesterday, “he replied.

“We should get going and go to Ross’ house for ice-skating, “I told him.

“Oh, okay then I’ll go downstairs while you change in here”

We got dressed and went to Ross’ house. When we came we knocked and He opened saying, “Finally, you guys are her!”

“What do you mean, you said tomorrow at three, it’s not even thee yet,” I said

“I ment we should be there at three not get on road at three,”Ross replied.

“What’s with the hurry?” I asked.

“I want to go ice skating already!”

“Okay, then who’s car are we going with?” I asked

“When we arrived there, we got the tickets and went to get our size skates. We got them and sat down. I had trouble putting them on so Rocky helped me. To be honest, those skaters where some hard things to wear. I was looking at everyone skating when all of a sudden Rocky pulled me in and I slipped and fell.

“Owe my butt!” I shouted.

“Oh I’m sorry babe,” he said while reaching his hand out to me. He picked me up and, since I didn’t know how to ice skate I just grabbed Rocky’s arm and didn’t let go of it until he went to the bathroom. I was stuck in the middle. Thank god Ross came and he was a pro at this. He took my hand and dragged me to the side. He started teaching me and it was actually very helpful. I at least learned to slide in a line. So I ran, ran, ran and noticed I didn’t know how to stop. I saw Ross in front of me facing Esma and trying to help her. I had no choice but to crash into them.

“Aaahhh, move,” I screamed for them to hear me but it was no use, they were death. Ross looked back and his eyes went big and before he could move I fell on top of him with Esma on the bottom. I got up and helped Ross up and noticed Esma wasn’t on the bottom she was ice skating. I wondered, “How the hell did she move, get out?”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know how to stop,” I told him.

“Ha-ha, no problem,” he said as he pulled me and went on full speed and stopped automatically and I tripped again and fell on the floor this time. My butt hurt so much I couldn’t even feel it anymore. I saw a hand reach, I was hoping it was Rocky rescuing me from Ross’ but I looked up and it was Ross!

“Where’s Rocky, I want him, you’re dangerous, go do these to your girlfriend,” I said.

“I’m sorry princess, I won’t do it again I promise,” he said while Rocky finally showed up.

“Rocky, save me, “I shouted.

“What did you do to my princess?” Rocky asked.

“I played with her,” Ross’ answered.

“Okay, now go play with your own princess!” Rocky told him trying to sound mean.

“He picked me up and gave me a gentle kiss and took my hand.