Chapter 1:Marcel Tells Hayley

Marcel's POV: I think now is the best time to tell Hayley even with everything that's going on with hope. She needs to know. I walk into hope's Nursery and smile as I see Hayley put Hope down to sleep.
Me:"Hey." I say with a soft smile. She turns around with a small smile.
Hayley:"Hey Marcel, what did you wanna talk about?"  I take a deep breath and then look at Hayley seriously.
Me:" i've been keeping something from you, it's something about the day I found you in your crib. You weren't a few months old you were two. There was another crib a baby that was only t-three months old." I say stuttering on the last couple of words. Hayley tilts her head with glossy eyes.
Hayley:"M-marcel what are you saying?" She stutters curiously. I frown knowing the answer because I kept this from her for so long. And the first thing she looked for when she arrived in New Orleans was her family.
Me:" you have a little sister, Madeline Daniella Lebonair is what they named her." Hayley gasps covering her mouth.
Me:" she goes by the name Paris Amelia Gold Though. She has a daughter who is oddly exactly what hope is." I reveal swiftly. Hayley raises a eyebrow.
Hayley:" how is that possible?" I shrug my shoulders.