ix [M]

Beast between the sheets

intoxicate

/ɪnˈtɒksɪkeɪt/

verb

(of alcoholic drink or a drug) cause (someone) to lose control of their faculties or behaviour.

-

S O O Y O U N G

My head is throbbing bad; like my brain's about to explode at any moment now. I tried to shut my eyes harder to try and ease off the pain but it was no use. As I was slowly getting conscious, eyes still closed, I realized that I was on a bed. I knew it wasn't mine so obviously it was someone else's. I was trying to recall what happened last night but all I could remember was drinking with Jinsoul while I was ranting. Now I'm badly praying that I'm at Jinsoul's and not another one of my drunk hook-ups.

I carefully rolled over to my side, not wanting to wake-up whoever it was beside me. Slowly, I opened my eyes and I can't believe who I was face to face with. Here I was, a slightly sober Sooyoung, breath taken by a view of Jiwoo sleeping soundly. Her whole body was facing me. Her flawless face fully visible, letting me adore her features.

Why was I mad at this beauty again?

I still have no idea about who the brown-haired girl was thanks to my poor decisions on martinis. Maybe Jinsoul was right, I know I have been seeing Jiwoo for a short time but part of me tells me that she's not who I think she is. What if Jiwoo was sincere after all? My what ifs definitely needed answers soon.

It's 2 in the morning and I'm watching how Jiwoo's chest heave from her soft snores. I found myself nearing closer to her; just to get a closer look. Cliché as it is, I was smiling like an idiot while admiring her. Moments later my hand made its way to her face; letting my thumb softly graze on her cheek. I didn't know Jiwoo was a light sleeper.

Two beautiful brown orbs met mine as she flinched from my touch. Her orbs are my favorite now, dethroning my love for mine.

"Hey." Jiwoo said softly, still a little groggy.

"Hey." I said as I gave her a sweet smile. My cheeks turned a dark shade of red as Jiwoo took my hand from her face, kissing it like the gentlewoman she is. She smiled after and playfully pointed at her pursing lips. I giggled at her cute attempt but obliged anyway.

I slowly moved my face to kiss her lips. This isn't the first time kissing Jiwoo but every time I do, my heart skips and keeps on beating faster every second. I stopped an inch away from her lips, I could feel her hot breath on my cheeks. As the smile I was waiting for showed up on Jiwoo's lips, I softly place my lips on hers. Both of us took a deep breath before we started moving our lips together. I could never have enough of this.