part 1

Kirishmas pov

As I was getting up I got a text. It was from an unknown number.

??: hey shitty hair

Kiri: umm who are you?

??: It's bakugou

Kiri: how did you get my number?!?

Kiri changed ?? To ♡baku♡

baku♡: I got it from Pikachu

Kiri: oh

♡baku♡: ya me and a few others are going to the few others are going to the fair they were wondering if you wanted to go

Kiri: ya sure when?

♡baku♡: in an hour met us in the common room

Kiri: ok

I hurried to get ready I got on a red and black jacket and my black ripped jeans and my vans. I set an alarm for an hour and listen to music.

*ringgggggggg*

I got up and went to the common room denki, deku, todoroki, mina, and bakugou were there. I walked over to mina she's one of my best friends. "Hey mina," kirishima said. "Heyyyyy kirishima" mina said. "Let's go guys we don't want to wait in line all day," deku said.

******At the fair*******

Bakugous pov

When we got to the fair it was so cool. We had to partner up with people deku was with half and half mina and Pikachu were together, and me and shitty hair are together. We were walking around then shitty hair stopped. "Guyyyyssss it's so cuteeeee" kirishima said pointing at the shark.
It was a throwing a ball at the milk carton games. Everyone tryed but failed. Then kirishima came up to me and asked "bakubro could you try and get the shark pleaseeee," "ughhh fine." "Yay" shitty hair said. After two trys I won it and have it to him. He was so happy.

(Hey guys Kat here so tbc I have stuff to do and be safe)