Chapter 9: The Out Come Of How it May End!!

I sat on the concrete ground, patiently waiting for the others to wake up. I still didn't know what was going on nor did I know where kai was. I was kind of over the Kai thing at the minute though. I had basically given up on him for now, all that I need now though was a way to get my hole family out of this tunnel.

"Well your awake!" Chuckled a innocent voice from behind. I turned around seeing the ocean eyes of the water ninja showing her a smile as she at down beside me. We didn't say anything to each other though, I just kept my head down think of what to do next. I was the leader obviously and I should be the one leading the way. I was brought out my thoughts though hearing a small question hit me.

"So, how are we going to find my brother?" She asked with a snugged grin on her lips as she place her hand on mine. I sighed and shook my head not wanting to tell her but I had to. So o answered.

"I don't know, I was planning on heading back and forgetting about him. He's probably dead when we find him he has nothing to eat or drink and he's been down here for longer than anyone else. Why would you care anyway? I thought you hated your brother for killing your parents." Nya gasped hearing the words spill out my mouth. Suddenly, without a warning she slapped my cheek making me hiss with pain.

"Ow!"

"First of all I don't hate my brother... and I do care about him. I just can't believe that you have come this far to just give up on your lover. I might be crazy saying this but if I couldn't find Jay I wouldn't give up, even if he's a strange boyfriend but that strange makes him who he is." Nya was starting to get emotional hearing as her boyfriend gasped hearing the strange comments of himself.

"Hey, I'm not strange I'm just funny!" Nya and I giggled together watching as the earth ninja and the ice ninja rise from the side. They had been cuddling all night.

"Did you have I nice cuddle last night you two, I just wish that my phone was on me to take a photo of you both!" Nya laughed out followed by Jay and I as the two ninjas blushed with embarrassment. It went silent after a while. Until I shout echoed down the tunnel.

We all turn deeper into the tunnel seeing as a group of people run up to them a body in one of their hands.

"Help us please he is badly hurt and..." a brunette haired women cried as the raven haired male dropped the bloody body on the concrete ground. Zane came immediately grabbing the emergency kit from us bag and scrambling up to them.

"Dad!!" I jump seeing the dark lord once again staring worriedly at the me. I look at the other to strangers who came up to us. The raven haired man looked just like Kai and the woman just look like...

"Mum Dad, Is that you?" Nya questioned slowly walking up to the couple. The amber and blue eyes of the couple winded in shock opening their arms and swinging them around their daughter with a smile on their faces.

I then took my eyes down to the boy who now had a large bandage around his waste and his shoulder. His messy hair made me eyes widen as I bend down and look at the scars that stayed permanently on his face.

"Kai..." I mumble under my voice as gently stroke my hand on his pale skinned cheeks. There was no movement at all. Just the small embrace breaths that he made from time to time. I peek up to the nindroid as he gave me a smile.

"I'm sure he will survive Lloyd, he's strong remember." Zane smiled as he stood up and turned to Nya seeing the sorrow in her eyes as she stared down to her big brother. A tiers crawled down as I lifted myself up from the ground giving her a small glare.

"I think you need to get some explaining done with your parents." I confronted and the Smith couple look at their daughter in confusion. They turned to me as I glance down to their son again.

"Ummm, I think I should tell you both later, we need to get my brother to the hospital." She sighed and we all agreed. My father placed his hand on my shoulder passing a smile to me I immediately gave him one back before he stood up.

"I know how to get us out of here but it's gonna be a struggle with Kai on the floor like this. A friend of mine can teleport us to the hospital as soon as he can." He announced as a hooded figure popped out from behind him. Slipping off his hood he review himself. But what we saw wasn't a him...

"You just really think that I would just do that because your my master." The women chuckle as her dark mixed blonde and brunette hair was flicked around as she fixed it. Garmadon gave her a glare seeing as her multicoloured green and blue eyes gave him a stare.

"Oh, come on Sadie just this once my son needs his boyfriend alive and your the only way that they can all get out." Sadie grumbled with attitude glancing down at my adorable scarred up boyfriend face that I had place onto my knees. She then glanced up to me with a smile winking away as a bright glow of purple came from her hand around us all.
———————————————————————————

In one flash we were all in the hospital it was quiet as everyone around stared at us. I now had Kai in my arms as I run to the nearest doctor. He gasp in fright of the blood that was staining my boyfriend's bandage he immediately called for help people zooming out with a wheeled bed taking him into the emergency room.

"Do you know what happened to him?" The doctor asked me and a croak came from behind him. I turn around seeing my father with a frown on his face.

"He was stabbed twice once in his shoulder and once in his stomach." He confirmed as the doctor rushed back to the emergency room where my half dead boyfriend was laid inside.

It had now been hours since kai had gone inside of the emergency room and was now in his own room to rest. The doctors soon came out. With a slight confused but friendly smile on his face as he walked up to us all.

"I have some good news, but also some bad news..."
____________________________________

I rushed the ending, I'm sorry 😐

I think the next chapter might be the final. As you did see in my final few chapters I added a character that is not in the real ninjago series. Her name is "Sadie". A name that I don't know but go by in my life.

Please tell me if you liked this chapter so I can at least do the next chapter and know that you all like it. I'm also starting a book that I thinking about actually starting called 'Green Flame hoof' or maybe something else that comes to my head while I'm in bed thinking about books I can publish before I go to bed.

Thank you for reading though!
Bye!!