First Day of School

Narrator POV:
One Sunny Morning, In Seoul, There was a teenage girl Named Y/N. She just moved to Seoul but she was originally born from Japan. It was her First Day of school Today, she was excited and at the same time she was nervouse for school as she overthinks she will not make some friends.

*A While Later*

Narrator's POV:
While Y/N went to get ready for
school, she ate Bacon and Eggs for breakfast after she had her Delicious breakfast. She went to the bathroom and brush her teeth while she was brushing her teeth, She thought to herself if she would make some friends or meet some old friends from her old school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N: *sighs* I better get going now...
Mom: Y/N hurry up so you won't be late on your first day of school!
Y/N: Coming!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Narrator's POV:
After she had her breakfast and brushed her teeth, Y/N's mom went in their car and turn on the engine so she could drop off Y/N to school. Soon after 30 minutes has past, they arrived to Y/N's School.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N: *Breathes heavily*
Mom: It's okay Y/N and just believe on your self...!
Y/N: okay...
Mom: Have Fun at school...!
Y/N: Thanks Mom Bye..!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎...!𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎♡︎. 𝙳𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚊 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚞𝚜 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 :(
(Btw its been a long time since I posted and tried to make good stories but I keep on deleting them bcuz I don't think they are good stories.)
Stay Safe and Always wash your hands♡︎.