Soulmate part 1 •JM

Soulmates... everyone has one, there are different types of finding them. Some people have a tattoo and their soulmate has a matching one in the same place, some have their soulmates first words that they say to them on their wrist, some have the numbers of miles away they are on their wrists, and then some people only see on color but different shades of that color their soulmate sees the same color, like me, I only see the color green. I know the other colors names just not what they look like. My name is Y/n Avery. I'm 17 and I haven't found my soulmate. I have three sisters, Sydnie, Ava and Isla and a twin brother, Jack. Jack isn't like me he has the number of miles, he sees all colors. I just moved to LA with Jack, our mom didn't want Jack to be alone in LA and she didn't want us to be on different sides of the country. So I went with him, he came to LA to be in a band, called Why Don't We. I haven't met his band mates yet, Jack doesn't want me to yet, so while he lives in both the 'why don't we house' and my apartment I'm just here in my apartment. I keep asking jack to meet his band mates, and he finally after 2 weeks of me asking he said yes. So now I'm getting ready because he said we're all going to the pier. I got ready and I put on a black cropped hoodie and jeans and of course my favorite pair of high top vans with roses on the side. I'm not really the type to wear makeup so I didn't put any on, I curled my hair and then walked out of my bedroom waiting for jack to finish getting ready. "Hey, Y/n you ready to go?" "Yep!" I said excitedly "so the boys are going to pick us up in about five minutes" "ok what's their names?" "There's Zach he's 15, Daniel he's 17 same as us, Corbyn who's 18 he's turning 19 in a few months, and then there's Jonah, he's 19." "Ok, Zach's only 15? He's so young" "yeah he's really shy but once he's comfortable around you he's super funny. I think you guys will be good friends" "I hope they don't end up hating me" "they won't, they're here, Jonah and Daniel are running a bit late so they're gonna meet us at the pier" "ok let's go" I said as I grabbed my mini backpack and put my phone in my back pocket and locked the door behind us.

Hi this is my first imagine, I hope you guys like it