Pregnant ~ ZH

(This is pretty long so just be prepared and there's a lot of time skips)

This can't be happening. I've been throwing up everyday for two weeks but my boyfriend, Zach has been on tour for 3 months, but I visited him when he had a show in New York. My best friend, Devyn has been staying with me since he left, since I hate being alone in a house/apartment. She took me to the store this morning to buy a pregnancy test, and when we got home she pushed me into the bathroom to take it, literally pushed me.

After I took the test it said we had to wait 5 minutes, so we did, I sat there panicking. Zach and I were only 18, we weren't ready to be parents. What if I am pregnant? What am I going to tell Zach? What am I going to tell my mom, and Myta? I was completely freaking out, Devyn was trying to calm me down but it wasn't working. The timer went off and I got up and grabbed the test, I turned it over, and instantly started crying. I was pregnant, once Devyn saw it she immediately hugged me.I can't do this to Zach. His music career is just taking off, I can be the person to ruin his dream by a baby. In fact, he comes home from tour in a few days, do I tell him?

I explained to Devyn that I'm not going to ruin his dream and that I'm going to leave, Zach and Los Angeles, and go home, back to y/h/t (your hometown) she understood and helped me start packing. After about three hours of packing all my stuff was packed and in my car. I wrote a letter to Zach and put it on the night stand in our- I mean his room.

Dear Zach,

I love you more than anything, I always have and I always will, but somethings happened and I can't stay in LA anymore. I can't do that to you, I'm not going to say what happened or where I'm going to be. Please forget about me, and live your life, be happy live your dream. I'm so so sorry, but please don't try and look for me, your better off with me gone. Maybe someday we'll find each other again, but until then...I love you, forever and always my love. ~Y/n

I looked around the place I've called home for a year and a half. I'm going to miss this place and all the memories I'm leaving behind, the amazing man that I'm leaving behind. "Y/n/n, you ready to go?" "Yeah..." and with that I left and got in the car. "Dev, when he comes back from tour, if he shows up at your apartment, which he will, can you please tell him not to look for me and not to tell him where I am," "Yes, of course, but promise to keep in touch? and that you'll come back to LA?" "Yes I promise, I'll move back, in lets say a year and a half?" "Yes, that's perfect" "I'll call you when I have the baby and you'll fly down?" "Yes no way in hell am I missing the baby's first few days, I'm gonna be the best auntie" Devyn says laughing "Yes, you will, in fact, I know this is kind of early but will you be the baby's godmother?' "Of course" she said tearing up and hugging me. then she started the drive to the airport. when we got their we said our goodbyes then I got on my flight. I'm really going to miss Devyn, and Zach, and the rest of the boys, after all they were my best friends.

~Time skip to when you're back home~

I had already called my brother, Luke to pick me up before I even got to the airport back in LA since I knew mom was at work, when I got off the plane I found Luke and hugged him for a long time seeing as this was the first time I've seen him in 2 years him since he went to college about 6 months before I went to LA. After mom got off work I explained to her and Luke what happened and why I came home, and at first Luke was a bit angry that Zach had knocked me up but eventually got over it and my mom was super supportive. She said she didn't care that I was only 18 but as long as the baby is healthy and that she could help me with everything.

~Time skip 8 months~ 

I was now 9 months pregnant and Devyn decided that she didn't want to miss my daughters birth so she flew out last week, she also told me that Zach showed up twice a month the last few months because he was so heartbroken that I left, I felt awful and I missed him more than anything but I didn't want to ruin his career. It was a normal Friday morning we were all hanging out, my mom made breakfast while Luke was playing Fortnite in the living room and I was on the couch, scrolling through Instagram, when I got a text from Jack,