A Late Transfer Student?

3rd Person POV

It was a week past the actual date of the normal transfer students joining classes. Lucius had a last minute transfer letter approval. This was only the second time that he will be having dormitory life in school. All his luggage was sent to the school to his room where he will be checking out later with the given number.

He groggily put on his school uniform as he head to school after goodbyes with his parents. Can't say he is very excited considering he loves the outside world. 

Exiting the cab he called due to the very reason of the school being remote. he slung his bag over his shoulder lazily and entered school with a soft yawn, not noticing the odd looks he got from the other students as he went to get his schedule.

Knocking on the door before entering as he is a polite kid, he pops his head in with a slight smile. "Hello?"

"Oh! You must be the new transfer student." The teacher smiled back as he ushered him into the classroom.

He entered a little nervous until he made eye contact with Toono. "Taka?!" He blurted out as the other stood up abruptly only to seat back down from the gaze of the teacher.

"Introduce yourself?" The teacher laughed a little..

"Oh, right. Sorry. Hi everyone, My name's Lucius Amemiya. As you can probably tell by my name, I am mixed, hope to get along well with you all!" He said with a slight bow while the class thought he looked really cute.

"Since you seem to know one another, you'll seat near Toono-kun." The teacher said as Lucius nodded happily and headed that way.

The whole day passed as fast as a breeze as the two tried not to get caught passing around notes to catch up with each other.

"How have you been!" Toono said in excitement as he crashed into a hug with Lucius as soon as the teacher left the room. Toono isn't usually like this, only towards Lucius as he is the one who open out to him easily.

"I've been great. Maybe getting kicked out of my previous school was a blessing." He joked as Toono frown slightly.

"Oh, it was nothing bad. Working isn't allowed." He said as Toono sighed in relief, he did know that Lucius worked as a stripper and thought that he did something bad.

"Who's your friend?" A friendly voice sounded out as both of them turned to Kashima and Yaguchi.

"Oh, let me introduce! This is Yuu Kashima and this is Kyousuke Yaguchi but everyone calls him Yacchan. They were my first friends here." Toono said happily.

"And this is my childhood friend that somehow ended up in my classes when I was younger." They both chuckle at the fond memories.

"So I heard that you have to join a club here?" Lucius pipe up, in which Toono flinched at.