S E V E N T E E N

Naomi's Outfit

↜↝

May 3rd, 2019

Naomi's P.O.V

"Shit, she did spill a tonne of paint."~I say and look at the huge red splodge on the grey carpet.

"That's gonna be fun to get out."~Haz

"Well, I'll go get the tarp and put it down. You can start painting the red, I'll clean this up."~Naomi

"Why isn't Tuwaine here?"~Haz

"He's with Audrey, leave him be."~Naomi

"I need a girlfriend."~Haz says and I laugh. I walk downstairs in Tommy's home, finding the garage door and grabbing the tarp before taking it upstairs. Laying it out, I make sure no more of the carpet is visible so Haz can't spill anymore paint as he gets to work. I work my magic, getting the red paint out of the carpet perfectly before sending a picture to Summer. I put my phone down, the radio playing in the background as Harrison and I begin painting 3 out of 4 of the walls a Racing Car Red.

"Your phones ringing."~Haz says as I tell him to answer.

"Hiya Tom."~Haz waves at the camera, meaning Tom had facetimed me.

"Hiya Haz, is my girlfriend there?"~Tom

"I'm covered in paint love, what's up?"~Naomi

"Oh, I'll wait until your finished."~Tom says as Haz props my phone up against something so he can see us both painting.

"Harrison!"~I squeal as a drip of paint from his brush hits my head.

"Shit, sorry."~He laughs as I brush his calf with paint.

"Now we're even."~Naomi

"No we're not."~Haz says and paints my arm.

"I've already covered in it div."~I laugh and we end up painting each other red.

"I'm so glad we're nearly done."~I laugh as I walk over to my phone.

"Hi baby."~Naomi

"Hey gorgeous, you look lovely."~Tom says as I give him the bird.

"Very funny."~Naomi