Chapter Thirteen: Unlucky

So the plot is moving forward, this is linked to another story. and yes.. this was planned when i originally started both stories

"The Good Sans want to have a meeting with the Dark Sans?" Goth said in surprise.

"The Retcons have rather spooked them," Error said as he knitted.

"Well... is is a rather spooky issue," Blue said, the rather energetic small Sans had appeared in the anti-void earlier in the day and was using the hanging strings as swings.

"How did you get here anyway, Error didn't cough kidnap cough you today and he didn't open any portals today?" Goth asked, after living in the anti-void so long eh became sensitive enough to feel portals open there.

"Err..." Blue said a strange look on his face.

Flashback

Blue was cooking his Taco's, he was sure that this batch would be perfect.

"They smell perfect," he said happily, putting them down to cool.

Even better, he'd heard Cross would be busy till tomorrow so no Taco stealing Sans would get them today. He sat down to relax til he could eat them.

"Arf!"

"Noooo," Blue cried spinning around, dropping his book.

Sitting on the counter was annoying Dog, the white mutt that seemed to jump between multiverses on a Lark.

A counter devoid of Tacos.

"No, bad annoying Dog, Bad!" he cried, and starting chasing the dog in wain hope to retrieve the Taco's in whatever subspace the canine had hidden them.

"Toby.. no!" he cried.

Then tripped.

When he looked up, he was alone.

And in the anti-void.

"That's cheating!" he cried.

Twenty minutes later Error found him.

End Flashback.

"Ha ha ha, nothing to be concerned about," Blue laughed.

No one wanted to ever speak of the things that dog did.

"Riiiight..." Goth said dryly.

OoOoO

The room was enormous and over crowded, people giving some of there neighbours nervous looks.

There hadn't been such a huge gathering.. well ever.

Dark, Light.. neutral.

Beings of as many AU's as could come.

It was a freaking zoo.

There were quite a few nervous glances towards the very front off to the left, for there were a lot of the Sanses known as the big bad's.

Including the destroyer.

For Error and Nightmare to be there, along with Nightmares crew something had to be up.

Silence filled the area as Ink and Dream walked onto the stage.

"From your silence, by now you've realized this is a serious issue," Dream said placing his notes on the podium.

"For the last several years, there have been thousands of AU's destroyed. Yet not by the destroyer," Dream said, that set off whispering of disbelief. "Part of it you might have coem across, the fact no one can actually what these destroyed AU's were, or suddenly you feel as if something or someone is missing."