Story 1

xx~SMUT~xx

"Ugh come on daddy! Pay attention for five fucking minutes!" the girl yelled at her husband. Her husband sighed and continued to type on his computer. The girl noticed he was giving no attention and thought of other ways to get his attention. She spent a few minutes thinking of ideas until one stood out to her. Shortly coming up with a plan, she stood up. The girl walked over to her husband and shut his computer. "What the fu-'' he started but he was quickly cut off when his wife sat on his lap. "Come on daddy, take a break, pleaseee." his wife whined. Her eyes slowly turned a soft golden color. She started to seduce him, while slowly grinding on him. Her husband's head fell back in pleasure. He let off soft moans and whines, he needed more. His hands found their way to her hips, pushing her down harder and moving her faster. His movements started to give her pleasure as well, she soon started to let out soft moans. Her head falling on his shoulder while her moans started to become louder as the pleasure grew. "You like riding my fucking lap? You dirty slut." her husband whispered in his ear. "She whined in return, she couldn't make words. Her mind was overwhelmed by pleasure. His hands stopped her movements, she opened her eyes and stared at her husband. "You think this is over?" he lifted his wife up and threw her on the bed behind the chair that she was previously laying on. "You think you can tease me, and distract me from my work and not get punished?" he laughed at her before kissing her neck. He removed his pants as well as hers. "No panties? What a naught girl princess." he laughed while removing his boxers. He started to tease her back, before pushing himself in. Their moans echoed through the halls as they fucked. "Oh god damn it not again!" The husband's brother yelled as he walked in, but quickly walked out. The couple laughed as they continued, they loved being with each other, even though one liked being inside the other more.