story 2

She woke up breathing heavily, gasping for air as if she wouldn't get another breath in her life. Her hand was on her heart looking for a heartbeat, it was quick, going rapidly. Her boyfriend stirred in his sleep, she quickly held her breath. She quietly muttered "please don't wake up, please don't wake up." Her boyfriend stopped stirring and opened his eyes softly. "Love? Why are you up? It's 3 am and you have school tomorrow." he said quietly to his shaking girlfriend. When he noticed she was shaking violently he quickly sat up and took her into his arms. He didn't say anything during the time they were sitting there, the boy having his girlfriend pressed tightly against his chest. After a few minutes he just barely pulled her away to look into her eyes. "Are you okay? What happened?" he asked her softly. The girl nuzzled her head back onto her boyfriend's chest and muttered "nightmare" which the boy could barely hear. He said nothing but leaned back, with her still on his chest, to be laying down with her. He wrapped his arms tightly around her waist and waited for her breathing to slow. When he knew she was asleep, he let his eyes slowly close, however before falling into a deep sleep, he heard the girl say "I love you." He smiled, before falling into his deep sleep that he would never wake from.

"Crush Culture is complete shit!" she screamed, "You think they really love you? They will never! That's why it's called a crush! They'll never like you back and it crushes you!" Her best friend looked at the girl. The best friend had tears running down her face. "I really like him! He even told me he likes me back! Why can't you be fucking happy for me for once? You're a god damn hoe! All you do is sleep around with guys! It's not my fault he left you! He had the right fucking idea though!" The girl turned around to face her best friend, "He's fucking dead!" The best friend froze. "If that's the only way to escape you, I would too." The best friend turned and left while the girl was sobbing quietly. She had lost the only thing that mattered to her, she should have listened to her dream, but she didn't. He's gone and she can't get him back. The girl walked to the back of the room, sliding her back against the wall still sobbing. Maybe he should have listened, maybe she should have joined him. Maybe she'll join him.

She quietly hummed while doing her homework, it was way past midnight. The girl paused to look at her clock on her desk. "3:30" it said. She rubbed her eyes while groaning, "It's 3:30 and I'm not even have way done. Shit." She paused when she heard shuffling in the bed next to her desk. She turned her, already dim, light all the way off in fear of the figure waking up. She saw the figure sit up. "You're still working? It's.." the figure paused to look at the glowing clock, "..3:30. You should be asleep love." The girl sighed and closed her notebook even though she still had a lot of work to do. She slowly got up, and pushed her chair into the desk before walking over to the figure in the bed. She slowly lifted the blankets and sheets to crawl into bed with the figure. The figure wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. He rested his face against the girl's neck, she shuddered at the feeling of his breath on her neck. Her eyes slowly closed, falling into a deep sleep. She woke up to her boyfriend still cuddling her, she was slightly panicked from the dreams she had. She had a dream where he had died and she lost her best friend because of her selfishness. She turned in her boyfriend's arms to be facing him. She could feel a heartbeat and she could feel his breath. He was okay, and so was she.