twenty six

eliana's pov

"eliana! where the heck are you?!"

"wait! i'm starting my car already!"

"faster eliana!"

"yes iana. yes!"

woah. that call is full of shout. i can't even blame since i'm the one who's running late lol

"eliana!"

"ali!" i shouted, huhu hiningal ako

"what took you so long?"

"i'm sorry. i slept too much"."uhm, where are the others? i thought may tatlong boys tayong makakasama? and where's iana?" i added

"iana is with riro, and riro is one of the boys who's going to have a photoshoot also"

"oh. and who's the other two?"

"i don't know about that"

"girls! let's start doing your makeup!" the makeup artist shouted

once our makeup is done. the one in charge of the clothes assisted us. she gave us clothes to wear. rhe concept we have in this photoshoot is just wearing casual clothes and the clothes i have right now is very simple.

pagtapos kong magbihis ay bumalik na ko sa pwesto namin ni ali. ali's here waiting for me. she looks so pretty in her clothes! bagay sakanya! i mean, ali can slay in any clothes she wears. also, iana's here with riro. the another guy for the photoshoot is also here. he looks so pretty tho. and.....

that guy

the guy that stella set me up with.

ok. eliana... calm down yourself. you need to focus on this photoshoot. i can do this!

"okay guys!" the director said that while clapping. "eliana first!" woah ako agad????? una ako???? wtf

i immediately went to the set, concentrated then started to do some pose.

after many shots, the director is finally satisfied then called ali. after ali, iana went to the set. then the boys.

the director also called us three to be in a one frame.

we showed off some poses. nasa gitna ako ngayon and ali is at my left while iana is on the opposite side. while taking pictures, i can see that riro is taking a good look on iana. i can see that he already changed. meanwhile.... that guy is so focused on us. i don't know kung saan siya nakatingin.

uh, nevermind. i'll just focus on what am i doing right now. why do i even hell care diba?

after those shots, the guys went next. then the director wrapped things up. he also said na we must exchange our phone numbers. in case of some emergencies daw.

i already gave my number to riro. no need for the girls since they know naman na.

"uh, hello. what's your phone number?"

"oh!" i told him my number then my name. he's the guy who looks so pretty. like he got some visuals. he can literally slay modeling.

"your number?" i asked him then he told me his phone number na.

"your name btw?"

"nathaniel but you can call me nathan hehe" he said then smiled. he's so cute wtf.

"oh okay! you're so cute tho!" i burst some laugh.

he hid his face to me. omg it looks like i made him shy. i'm sorry nathan huhu

"anyways, more talk soon! i can't wait to be friends with you cutie!" i chuckled

"hehehe see you" paalam niya sakin. ay nakalimutan ko bibigay ko pala number ko dito sa guy na to.

"your number and name?" i asked him.

he told his number, "daniel" and his name.

sinabi ko na rin number ko sakanya and my name. wtf, that was so akward. at least i managed to survive that situation phew.

————

Cha Eunwoo as Nathaniel Cha / Nathan