Arranged Marriage

DESCRIPTION:

You were supposed to marry one of your old childhood best friend.One that you used to have a crush on as well.

You guys didn't agree to it but it had to happen anyway.

However,after faking the relationship and marriage,you two had realized that you guys were falling for each other after all.There was no longer any hate among you two.

•••

Ever knew what it felt like being a lonely child?

Well it was just boring,especially since that gives your parents the chance to look after you more.

The three of us were sitting quietly and eating dinner in the dinning room.None of you had said a word yet.

"Y/N."I looked up when I heard mother's voice."Yes mother?"You asked.

"We have something important to tell you"She spoke up and I narrowed my eyes.What would they have to tell me?

"Your getting married in a few weeks."

I stopped eating my food immediately and had almost choked on it.Am I hearing things?

"What do you mean by that"I asked and looked up at my father.Their facial expressions had remained the same,as if they didn't care about it.

"We have set a deal with the another company "father answered."It'll help promote our own company."

"But what do I have to being doing with this?"I asked,still shocked at what they were talking about it.I still couldn't believe them.

"You have to be transferring to their company after the wedding is settled",mother said and ignored my question.

Are they using me to get their company in a higher place?

"Okay and which company is this?"I asked,hoping that this person would be around your age.

"It's the Jeon's Working Company.Don't worry because their son is about your age."They said and you nodded.

I was surprised because that company was very known for.

I have heard many rumors about their son being cold-hearted but very handsome.I haven't seen them before but you sure have heard about them before.

I really didn't want to get married to a stranger but it seemed like I didn't have any other choice.

"They invited us over this week so you'll be able to meet them."

You sighed and nodded again.

"There will be a lot of people there from both of our company's so make sure to prepare yourself and wear something suitable."Mom said.

This wasn't the first time so of course I had a lot of outfits in my closet I could choose out of.

After I had finished eating my food  and told my parents foodnight,I went back upstairs and tried to go to sleep.

However,I couldn't sleep the whole time because of all the thoughts crossing over my mind.My life was gonna change after this marriage.