1 Hogwarts letter

POV third person Ron. 

Ron woke up to a loud bang from down stairs. 

"Geoge! Fred! Clean this mess up right this instant!" He could hear his mom screen at his older brothers. The twins where always playing jokes on people around the house, so it was to no surprise that they most likely did the same now.

"Ugh" Ron groaned as he pulled the sheets over his head and turned around to try to go back to sleep. 

________________________________________________________________________________

(Ten minutes later) 

BANG BANG BANG, "Dear it's time to wake up breakfast is ready." Molly said as she banged on the old wooden door of Ron's room. 

"Ok mum be down in a sec." He responded sleepily, turning his head to the window and seeing the beam of light shining in his room. His room was quite small but he didn't mind it was decorated in chudley cannon things, but his favorite was one banner that hung above his bed with its orangey color brightly showing. 

Slowly he made his way over to the dresser that layed against the wall close to the window. He signed as he opened the top drawer to reveal a black ripped binder. He has needed a new one after last time when... 

He shook his head to not think about what happened, quickly pulling his shirt off to put it on to hide his chest that was starting to develop. Ron hated being born a girl, every time he looked in the mirror he got a grim reminder of what he was. 

He decided to wear a chudley cannon hoodie and dark blue ripped jeans with an old par of sneakers. 

"Ron! Hurry up I have news for you!" He was confused at what his mother had said. 

'What kind of news, did something happen?' He thought to himself. Turning to walk out his room reaching the doorknob he open His door and walked down stairs. 

Once down stairs Ron saw the twins messing around with a small spark like a sparkler without the stick. 

"Oh Ron your here, now take a seat deary." Ron did as his mother told him. "Ok so now that we're all here," She said reaching behind her. "An owl dropped this off earlier." She took out an envelope with a crimson red wax seal. 

"Hey, looks like someone got their letter. Wonder who it's for don't you Fred?" George said sarcastically nudging Fred's shoulder. 

"Humm, I don't know hey Ginny is that your?" Fred yelled to the red headed girl on the other side of the table. 

"Boys! Now stop messing around, we all know this is Ron's. Now Ron you know what this means right?" She asked her youngest son. 

"It means I'm going to Hogwarts! Finally I've been waiting forever!" Yelling with joy as he grabbed the letter from his mom, Ron was so excited Fred and George would not stop talking about Hogwarts unlike his other brothers who didn't mention it much.

***********************************************************************************************

A/n

Thank you for reading. Sorry about the chapter being short, hope you don't mine. This is my first story so I hope that it's alright and that if you have eny requests or feedback let me know. BYE MY LITTLE JELLY BEANS. (My little pony (*'∇')ノ sorry)