Sorting hat

We were finally here, Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. As I tried my best to keep up with the excited brunette I caught a glimpse of Harry as he looked around aimlessly. 

"Harry over here!" I yelled still following Hermione in the crowd of student shuffleing off the train. I pretty sure he had hear me because his head darted in our direction. 

Hermione starts to slow down as I pant trying to catch my breath, 'blood hell this girl is fast' I look up after a few seconds and WOW, when I say it was the most beautiful scene I've ever seen in my life I'm not kidding. 

The water gleamed in the now evening sunset, the castle was a huge cobblestone building with pain glass windows of different colors. The forest in the background gave me the chills as the light gust of wind blows smoothly. 

I stood in awe. 

"It's beautiful." Hermione breathed out. 

"Yeah, it's even better then I ever thought." I add

"That be Hogwarts for ye, ain't no better place." I turn to see a huge man with a bushy beard standing behind me and Harry is next to him smiling to himself. 

"Welp better be goin now, not gonna sort yourselves now are we?" Said the man. 

Oh yeah the sorting ceromony, almost forgot that was a thing. I just hope I don't get Slytherin. 

"Oh right!" Hermione exclaims. "I don't want to be late!" I take one last look around before following the crowd to the docks. 

"By the way what's your name?" I asked the tall man who was helping kid get onto the boats. 

"Oh me? My names hagrid I'm keeper of ground at Hogwarts." He told me, I can hear snickers from a small group not to far from us, but I decided to brush it off knowing who it was. 

The boat trip was calm and quiet barely anyone talked. We all just sat in silence. 

Once the trip was over we were lead into what I'm sure was the mess hall, Hermione was going on about different magic things and spells. We stopped walking and stood in rows ready to be sorted. 

An old woman stood at the podium in front of us explaining what to do and things about the houses as well as wishing us luck before reading off the first few names 

Lili Muisaka--HUFFLEPUFF

Ashley Sanchez--RAVENCLAW

Draco Malfoy--SLYTHERIN

Lloyd Garmadon--HUFFLEPUFF

Kai Smith-- GRYFFINDOR

Ronald weasley it was now my turn I anxiously walk up to Mrs McGonagall she places the hat on my head as I silently pray.. Please oh please

Gah another weasley I know just what to do with you....GRYFFINDOR!