Chapter 4: The Sleepover

Elsa's POV
I finally arrived at the sleepover. I knocked on the door, and a few seconds later Merida opened the door.
"Elsa! You finally came!"she says giving me a hug.

"Sorry, there was traffic"I reply.

"It's alright, come on Punzie is the living room. Were about to start a movie."she says. I walk in and Merida closes the door she leads me to the living room.

"ELSA!!"says Punzie running up to me almost dropping the popcorn.

"It's good see you again Rapunzel" I say hugging her back. She backs up breaking the hug.

"What did I say that only call me Punzie. Rapunzel is kind of a long name"she says.

"Sorry"I say.

"It's okay"says 'Punzie.

"Well come on, the movie is about to start!"she says pushing me to the living room I can hear Merida laughing.

"What movie did you guys get?"I ask.

"We got 3 movies the first one is Big Hero 6. And the second one is Captain America:The Winter Solider. And Finally, The Avengers!"says Merida.

"Hiro and GOGO did a well prefect job in the movie!"I say.

"Oh ya about that... Honey Lemon texted me that there coming this year"says Merida showing me her phone.

"Yay!"I say.

"Okay enough taking the movie is starting"says Punzie.

Merida's POV
We were seeing Big Hero 6. It was a AWESOME movie. But something caught my eye. Hiccup came downstairs! I got up and pulled his ear and walked him to the kitchen.
"I told you don't come down here!"I say quietly.

"What I was just getting some water!"he says.

"Ugh! Just get your water and go upstairs!"I say.

"Okay"he says and gets a glass do water than go back upstairs.
I was glad when he left. I went back with Elsa and Punzie. We saw all 3 movies. When we finished the last one we heard music and told scary stories! Then we all fell asleep.

To Be Conuited...

(Author's Note)
Hey guys it's HiccelsaLover! Well I got to go going to make more chapters. Oh!
Also follow me on...
Instagram : HiccelsaLover
Pinterest : HiccelsaLover
Thank You
Love You All!!!❤️❤️❤️
Bye!!!

Almost forgot please...
Comment💬
Vote🌟
Share 👫
Follow Me /Subscribe📱
Thank You
-HiccelsaLover