part one

Leorio pov: 

It's been a tiresome game of cat and mouse. Kurapika's job and mine are connected now. He is guarding the 13th prince. And I'm down in the science center of the ship. I was also sneaking around the ship to look for the eyes of the kurta for kurapika. I know that he would tell me not to put myself in danger but I have to find them. I want to help kurapika put his brethren to rest. 

We have been on ship for about two weeks now I got nowhere and Kurapika is too tied down with protecting the prince. I almost got in. I just needed another chance but I was afraid I heard something about the prince that bothered me. He was the one that wanted the science team to begin with it turns out he had brought his own.

" We might have a chance today leorio. Are you sure you want to do this? What if you get hurt?" Cheadle asked if she is mostly worried about if I get hurt or caught. But I simply don't care. I will help kurapika.

"Yeah I'll be fine no matter what happens." I said to her trying to stay calm. "You did most of my training, I got it." 

"He is dangerous, you know that." She says. I only nod and head out towards the floor where the fourth prince waits. 

I looked around the floor as I sneaked into the room and there I stared at a whole row of scarlet eyes. I then heard the door close behind me. "So here are my eyes. Then why don't I give you a pair." I turned to defend myself but I felt a wave of drowsiness wash over me and it all faded to black. I woke up back in my medical ward. With Cheadle yelling at me. I didn't know what happened but I was apparently out for months. We made it to where we were supposed to go. Kurapika got all but a pair of eyes. I saw him and he looked like death had washed over him. 

"Kurapika you okay?" I smile at him.

Kurapika's face softened slightly "I should say the same too…." His face changed in complete horror. I didn't understand and I tilted my head to the side. 

"Kurapika what's wrong?" I asked worried now. 

"Those aren't your eyes. What did he do to you." Kurapika growls. I look in the mirror and my eyes aren't the same brown eyes,There blue grey just like kurapika's. 

I start to shake, " he replaced my eyes with someone else's eye?" I said my voice trembled slightly. "Kurapika I don't know what to do about this." My fear washed over me. What poor soul did I kill just by wearing these eyes. I can never help kurapika. That monster killed his brethren by putting his eyes in my body no my like my soul has taken away there's so that makes me the monster "I'm so sorry kurapika."