Living Nightmare

(A/N this scene is KO perspective. Also please play audio to get set in the mood.)

The heat was unbearable. The light was so bright. My side was in pain. My throat itched and burned for water.
"Help..."
then just as I woke up my vision blackened again.

The heaviness in my eyes was so much but I opened them slightly to feel someone touching my side. They were cleaning my wound? Why? Wasn't I suppose to be there prey? We're they gonna kill me?
To many questions-my head hurts. My side stings. My stomach feels twisted. I want to go home.

"Water..." Was all I can say until I returned to the darkness.

I felt cold water hit my body. I slightly jumped to only feel my side scream in pain.

I felt sick. My stomach felt like it was digesting itself. My head pounded from the heat. This is wrong. This felt wrong. Why was nobody helping me?

"Home..." was all I can mutter out.

How long have I been here?

Am I dead yet?

Are we in cob heaven?

Please....I just wanna go home.

Why can't I move?!

Why can't I speak,

or yell...

or anything?!

KO?

T?

Can we go home?

We can't...we're trapped....

Please! I wanna go home! I wanna see mom! I wanna see Dendy! I wanna see my bed! I wanna feel comfortable!

Dendy...

Mommy.....

"There...Here!"

Huh?

"Get...now....look.....die...."

Who is that?

"...gonna...save you..."

Thank you....

Thank-

A/N
Hoped you enjoyed the chapter. Was tough to write, but now we see some splitting up characters ooooo.
Hope y'all stay tuned for the next chapter! :)