🌹CORBYN BESSON🌹

"WHEN I SEE U AGAIN"
(Sad)

7 years wasted, 7 years thrown away, me and Corbyn had just broken up a month ago, the reason? I made him choose between his career and me I know it sounds selfish of me but get in my place, I never really see him, and when I do, he's always too t...

7 years wasted, 7 years thrown away, me and Corbyn had just broken up a month ago, the reason? I made him choose between his career and me I know it sounds selfish of me but get in my place, I never really see him, and when I do, he's always too tired to even go out for an ice cream, I missed him his eyes, his lips his touch. But I couldn't go back to living the way we did. I decided to go out after days of sitting in my couch eating ice cream and looking at pics of me and corbyn  crying, I decided to go out for coffee. I decided to order my fav coffee from Starbucks (coffees name) , i stepped out i felt the chilly air and I ran to the bus stop. I was waiting when all of a sudden on the other side of the street I saw a guy that looked like corbyn I focused my view and that's when it hit me, it was corbyn he was looking right at me, k felt my body get weak, the bus arrived, I was about to get on, but I turned to look at corbyn one last time, I climbed on the bus, I looked out my window and that's when we saw eye to eye he sighed and I saw sadness in his eyes, I quickly looked away mumbling "when I see u again I won't be stupid and I will get the courage to tell u I still love"
—————
THIS WAS SHORT BUT CUTE 🥺❤️ 269 words