Chapter 21

-----♫♡--𑁍--♡♫-----

the party ended at 12 in the morning.

twice and red velvet members stayed up to clean while kyungsoo was taking care of minhee and seungmin, jeongin woke up and left.

and after the cleaning they went home, leaving only mina and kyungsoo awake.

while in the case of jimin. mina went to the living room to see jimin flopped on the sofa holding a cup of alcohol. aish this bitch.

mina removed the cup from his hand while she cleaned up the mess of jimin.

but suddenly, hands grabbed mina and pulled her into an embrace.

mina tried to get out but he hugged her tighter.

"mm-don't move."

how can i move you imbecile, i am literally on top of you. Mina thought.

then kyungsoo went downstairs to see mina on top of jimin mouthing a "help me"

kyungsoo made a 'wtf' face but laughed and helped mina.

but once mina was out, jimin accidentally hugged kyungsoo, he thought that pwas mina.

kyungsoo is literally screaming without a noise but mina just laughed and took a picture.

kyungsoo mouthed a "you idiot, help me!" then mina helped him out and they both laughed.

they then went to the kitchen to cook something because they are hungry, duh.

while kyungsoo is cooking, mina was arranging their plates, utensils and drink.

its just a simple meal, a lasagna, fresh milk and some mango graham for dessert.

after they ate, washed the dishes they went to there shared bed, cuddling with each other.

some people thought that they were dating but no, this is just how they treat each other, make them feel safe within each other, cause thats what bestfriends are for right? They dont have growing feelings for each other because that would be awkward if they do-

"hey mina." kyungsoo asked.

"yeah?"

"isnt it your marriage like next week?" mina opened her eyes widely open.

"shit, i forgot"

but kyungsoo just laughed it off.

"what are you laughing at?"

"your reaction is funny, but don't worry about your wedding, even if i hate that jimin, and as a best friend of yours, we decorated your wedding and gown, a gift for you for your birthday."

"aw, thank you idiot"

"no worries my idiot best friend, i love you as my bestfriend" they chuckled and tell each other stories but it got interrupted when someone knocked on the door, it opened to see seungmin and jeongin who was half-asleep they flopped on the bed hugging mina and kyungsoo.

and thats when they fell asleep.

Mina's P.O.V

i dont know what will i do, if i dont have my bestfriends and my brothers this times. they helped me alot, to get out of this chapter.

i hope that the wedding will be okay.

my birthday is a pure euphoria, full of felicity, how i wish everyday is my birthday.

my parents dont really remembered us, their kids.

being a critical thinker and an open minded person i am, i see that as positive, maybe they do it for the sake of us i guess?

its like abandoning us but in a good way?

but oh well, i closed my eyes hoping to fall asleep.

----♡♡♡----

hey everyone stay safe! please dont go outside, enjoy this lil chapter :))