Asher x Shigaraki

The Red String
Soulmate au

(Asher's P.O.V.)

Soulmates are a cherished thing in this world. A red string ties you with who you're destined to be with.
But I never imagined I'd find mine while fighting a villan, and it being that villan.

My brother and I run our own hero agency. He is #2 prohero Hawks so I've heard of the League of Villans many times. My bother was the one always sent on missions concerning them as he has more hero experience.
I've never met any of them until today.

It happened during one of my normal patrols. I was patroling a run down part of town when I saw a Nomu in an alley way. My brother had fought one before with Endeavor, but this one seemed weaker than the one he fought. I decided to take it down alone.

I turned one of my feathers into my weapon of choice, a sword, and flew at him slashing at his body. That's when I noticed the man next to the beast controlling it and giving it orders. I knew it had to be someone from the League of Villans. When I was distracted the Nomu hit me against a building. I took the hit and managed to fly away from the second one.

I changed the sword into a mini canon and aimed for it's exposed brain. It was a direct hit from the canon ball and the Nomu went down.

I landed ready to fight the man who had been controlling the Nomu, but that's when I noticed the red string tied to his finger. He seemed to notice mine too and a look of shock washed over us both.

"Who the hell are you!" I yelled as I changed the canon back into a sword and hold it too his throat. He has grey hair and many scratch marks on his neck. Most of his face was hidden behind a hand but I could see one eye that was ruby red.

"My my my your quirk is very impressive, But this sword won't do you any good." As he says that he lifts his hand up and places it on my sword disintegrating it.

Instantly I pull out another feather turning it into a gun this time pointing it at him.
"I'll ask again, Who the hell are you!"
I yell one more.

"I'm shigaraki leader of the League of Villans." He says with an ominous voice.

I'm in shock at this point I'm going head to head with the leader of the League and he's my soulmate this can't be possible!

"H-how are you my soulmate..." I stutter out.

His head tilts down to his hand.
"Must be a mistake a hero would never be with a villan. And seeing as you've defeated my Nomu I think we're done here." He beings to walk away but I wasn't having it.

Turing 4 feathers into knives I throw them at him pining him to the wall by his clothes. "You seem to be very skillful with those weapons of yours." He remarks.

"I never miss my target." I reply at a take two more knives pining his sleeves to restrict his hands from disintegrating me. I linger on the hand that's connecting us by the string. He seemed to be wearing a glove with two fingers cut out on that hand.

"Why didn't you kill me before?" I ask him, looking at his ruby eye.

"You're my soulmate." He answered plainly. "But you're a Villan.. aren't you?" I said hesitantly.

"I am and when I met my soulmate I thought I would just kill them but when I saw you I couldn't bring myself too. Everything in me told me I could not harm you." He explained opening up to me a little.

His word made me want to learn more about him. Made me think that maybe he could change.

"Can I take this off of you?" I ask gently referring to the hand mask.
"Yes but be careful." He replied.

I gently lift the mask and wow he's much cuter than I had thought. His skin was dry and his lips were chapped but he was still cute. His eyes were beautiful. They told a story of pain and it made me want to help him find happiness.

"You're cute." I say rather bluntly. He turns slightly pink at that comment.

"tch aren't you going to turn me in?" He asks annoyed. My heart is telling me to free him and I always listen to my heart. First I need to learn more.

"I'm going to ask you questions first." I say. He just nods looking a bit defeated.

"Firstly do you think this could work?" I ask referring to us and our string. "I don't know what to think anymore." He says.

"Secondly do you trust me?" I ask.
"Your my soulmate and my instincts say yes." he replies

slowly I pull out the knife that's pining his gloved hand. He looks at me curiously.

"I trust you as well." I say and he looks a little shocked but I can see happiness in his eyes that I trust him.

"Thirdly can I kiss you?" I ask hopeful.
"Yes." That's all it took for me to hold his cheek and kiss him passionately. It felt so right we truly were destined to be. He brought his gloved hand to the back of my head and held me close as we kisses.

I pulled back and saw a smile on his face and I wanted to see it always.
But we were still from two different worlds.

"I have to go back to the League." He says solemnly. "I have to go back to the agency." I reply back. I pull out all the knives holding him up and hand him his hand mask.

Before he puts it on he pulls me down and kisses me again. "I won't tell anyone about this ok?" He says gently "And I promise the same." I reply

"Oh by the way call me Tomura." He says shyly. I smile "And you can call me Asher." He smiles and kisses me one more time

"We'll see each other again soon Asher, just follow the string." And with that he walks further into the alley.

I flew off feeling happy.

A/N
I would love to do a squeal for this if yall would like. Remember to leave requests in the information chapter.
See you soon
~Ash🌹