I TOO FEEL THE SAME 3(D)

I TOO FEEL THE SAME 

@Gadodia mansion 

Everyone was having their tea as its evening and chatting happily since all sanskar's sisters have come for sarala's baby shower... 

Sar : waise di(shomi) when is swara coming???

Sho : she said she will be here by evening as thr was delay due to heavy rain... she should be here by now dont know where she is... let me call her and check (she was abt to call)

Swe : arre di see thr she is (saying this she pointed towards the door where swara was standing with fake smile and her luggage)

Shomi went and took her in her embrace : shona... how are u beta (carressing her face lovingly)

While swara on the other hand seeing her mother hugged her tightly and started crying

Sw (crying) : maa...

Shom too had tears but smiled seeing her.. and wiped swaras tears kissing her forehead : what happened haan y are u crying... shhh now come see who has come to our home finally... 

Sw who saw everyone hugged them and last as she was about to hug sarala she bursted out crying again

Sarala while whispering in her ears so that only swara can hear : shhh dont cry... y are u crying??? did he do anything again.... (sighs sadly)did he hurt u again... 

Sw who heard her say that started crying more by burying her face on her shoulder.. this action of hers made sarala upset and a tear drop fell from her eyes... before anyone could notice she wiped her eyes and parted from swara and wiped swaras eyes smiling fakely...

Sarala : awwwweee i know u missed me... now come on stop crying and go fresh up... i will make ur favourite cold coffee and bring it to ur room(while eyeing her "will talk later")

Sw smiled fakely at others and went to her room to freshen up...

@swaras room 

Sw closed the door and sat on the floor by keeping her head on her bed... her room was in the same way how she left which made her cry more... there were many photos on the wall... seeing hers and sanskars photos hanging there she got up and started walking towards the wall wiping her tears and took a photo in her hand which was her favourite (where she(was a lil girl with two piggy tails) was at the back of sanskar(like a piggy back ride) kissing his cheeks and he was smiling seeing the camera) she gripped the photo and was about to throw the same but before she could do that someone held her hand who was none other than sarala 

Sar while shaking her head kept the coffee which she bought for swara on the table and took the photo from her hand by placing it on its original place 

Sar : what are u trying to prove by throwing this photo shona??? will u be able to throw him out of ur heart as well??? (Sw turned her head otherside without answering her question)(sighing sar made her sit on the bed and made her drink coffee) 

Sw who was tired drank the coffee fully without saying a word... but still tears was still flowing from her eyes...

Sar : whats the matter shona??? Why are u crying like this??? (Carressed swaras face lovingly) 

Instead of answering her sw hugged her tightly and started howling making sarala shocked... 

Sar : swara ur making me afraid... tell me what happened... now stop crying will u???

Sw parted her hug and saw her with lot of pain in her eyes : every thing is over sarala maa... every bloody thing is over... everything between me and ur brother is over.... (smiled sadly) first of all was there anything between us??? No there was nothing... i was the one who was being in my own dream land thinking he will love me one day but no i was a fool.. i was a fool to love him... (saw sarala with anger in her eyes) u know what ur brother did to me... (told her everything which happened in his house while crying her heart out) he... he... he was making out with that slut... that too when i was at his home.. infront of me... infront of me maa(sarala hugged swara tightly trying to comfort her) and he insulted me... he shouted at me that too infornt of that bloody slut... u know how i felt... u know how i felt... (saying this she broke the hug and in angre took the wase which was near her bedside table and threw the same on the wall making sarala gasp (since it was sound proof room no one was able to hear the noise) and hold swara before she could break anything else and hurt herself)