Part 4

Fred say impatiently at the gryffindor table hoping, praying that his new friend hermione got into gryffindor not that it would make any difference to him. He would still want to be friends with her. She made him feel special, while everyone else saw Fred and George she saw Fred, And George. Two separate people not just a set of twins. Hermiones name finally got called and After sending a quick smile her way he was back to praying with all he had.

"Gryffindor!!" Yelled the booming voice of the sorting hat.
While mentally screaming in celebration, Fred watched hermione speedwalk down to the gryffindor table and sit right next to him.
" Congratulations, I know you'll love it here" said Fred with sincerity in his voice.
" Thankyou, but I don't really know my way around, and I met anyone in my year yet!."yelled hermione over the loud noise of applaud for another first year, her voice dripping with concern.
"It's okay George and I can show you around and my brother Ron is in your year, and he in bound to be a gryffindor." Replied Fred.
After deciding to meet in the common room the following morning they started to have dinner and talk to the other gryffindors.

Hey guys, I'm back!!! I don't know how long for but so far I think in doing pretty well and will hopefully be able to keep writing for a while!!
Bye for now.
Leave any tips in the comments or any ideas. Cheers.