When You Flinch

┌──────────── ∘°❉°∘ ────────────┐

In this one-shot, you'll be able to see my terrible flirting skills ;)

└──────────── °∘❉∘° ────────────┘

─────

The silence had filled the small space in the car and the only thing you could hear was the pouring rain. You have been quiet for around thirty minutes because you knew that arguing with a furious Karma would only make things worse than it already was.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

*FLASHBACK*

You and Karma were on a romantic date at a high-end restaurant for a change. Karma was not the type to go on such cliché dates like this, but after you insisting so much and from how cute he found you, he agreed.

"I'm only doing this to make you happy," he said softly, making you giggle and hit you. You were in the car, on the way to the perfect date you had planned. Looking outside the window, you smiled to yourself from how excited you were.

The car journey was quite quick and you both entered the ambient restaurant, hand in hand.

"Good evening, sir and ma'am. Do you have a reservation?" The waiter asked.

While Karma was talking to the waiter, you looked around to see many more couples who were on dates, too. You noticed how beautiful the restaurant was with the dim lights and a huge chandelier hanging from the ceiling that had patterns.

All of a sudden, as you were looking around, your eyes met with another tall, handsome man. Despite the distance, you could see his eyes shimmering as he smirked at you. You, then, looked away as the waiter showed you and Karma the way to your seats.

You sat down, excitement bubbling inside of you and looked at Karma who seemed just as happy.

"I thought you didn't like fancy dates like this." You giggled, wiggling your eyebrows at him.

In response, he wiggled his eyebrows at you and stated: "I don't. You just look so beautiful."

You did not expect that and looked down, blushing as he just chuckled at your cute reaction.

You both continued to chit-chat, until the man that was smirking at you before came over and said, "Well, don't you just look stunning tonight, ma'am," making you jump. After composing yourself, you replied, "Thank you."

"What would you like to order?" He asked, staring you up and down. Karma noticed this and clenched his fists. He really did not like someone, other than him, staring at you. You belonged to him.

"What would you recommend?" You asked because you were excited to try the tasty foods.

"I would recommend the Tinga De Pollo, which is a marinated chicken tinga made with sweet onions, tomato and ground cinnamon. You may choose a sour cream with chives and a red onion garnish, or a sweet chilli and pineapple sauce, which is almost as sweet as you." (Sorry, I'm rubbish at flirting, but just go with it!)

Karma's blood boiled at his statement. He was shocked at how someone could say that to his girlfriend right in front of him! But, what upset him more was that you smiled back and said, "Thank you, it sounds really good. We'll take one of those each! What about desserts?"